TFN's OTT of Fun=BIG trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekeybladewars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Thank you for the exploitation. I will now stick my head into a woodchipper; "bewbiez", ass and all. I'm not that mad...All I'm going to say is that I fucking knew it!

post-tits-or-gtfo.png

[quote name='musicnoteless']This is a new CAG record. We have 4 OTT going on at the same time.[/quote]

Yet somehow, I have a feeling this will be the one warranting being watched.

*stays tuned*

son of a bitch!
[quote name='tiredfornow']
IMG016.jpg
:bouncy::bouncy::rofl::rofl:
[/quote]
Not that it has anything to do with anything... but i really should invest in a newer tv, huh?

[quote name='Rocko']Seconded. This thread does not deliver.[/QUOTE]
keyblade doesn't deliver, but this thread does. We can continue without him/her.

[quote name='Liquid 2']keyblade doesn't deliver, but this thread does. We can continue without him/her.[/quote]

I like the way you think.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
IMG016.jpg
:bouncy::bouncy::rofl::rofl:
[/quote]

hint: NEVER leave your images in numerical order.

thanks for the naked chick pics :wave:

[quote name='Scorch']hint: NEVER leave your images in numerical order.

thanks for the naked chick pics :wave:[/quote]

huh? that's the only one in the photobucket buddy. :roll:

Ah, you deleted them. Good idea. Just a tip, never leave them in numerical order. Rename them to like "iufbiqwbfiqwbiefubiwebfiw.jpg" so no one will find them.

[quote name='Scorch']Ah, you deleted them. Good idea. Just a tip, never leave them in numerical order. Rename them to like "iufbiqwbfiqwbiefubiwebfiw.jpg" so no one will find them.[/quote]

HUH?!

[quote name='Scorch']how hard is it to understand "rename your files"? just forget it.[/quote]

no comprende, no sabes ingles, Scorcho. digame en espanol?

[quote name='tiredfornow']no comprende, no sabes ingles, Scorcho. digame en espanol?[/quote]

Dice que no seas mamon, way.

Y que nos encenias mas fotos de tu novia. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back