THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT INFO!!!!

Goodtone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is my first post on here, but I always read about the good deals. Because of this site I have managed to make my video game collection GIGANTIC just by the Circuit City and Toys R Us sales. I was able to get ALMOST EVERYTHING (and more that wasn't listed) on both the CC and TRU list. I still can't believe how good the deals are that I have gotten this last month and a half on games. Thanks to everyone here who has shared this info with me. I have been gaming seriously since I got my Colecovision for Christmas in the early 80's. I was collecting Neo Geo cart games in the 90's and now onto the XBOX, PS2, Gamecube, GBA games of now. This last month and a half has been incredible for game collecting and will go down in history as one of the best discount times EVER! Thank you CAG and keep up the great work!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

it will be 10 X better now you will be making friends on here instead of just lurking. The cool thing about cag (besides the deals on games) is that we are like a small family. Lots of really cool people on here. And if you can't get the deal yourself many will hook the deal up for you! This is by far my fav site.

I usually will only buy 1 or 2 copies of what I find, but I have been leaving alot of stuff on the shelves for the next person (whoever they may be) to get. I can start looking out for stuff for people on a reasonable level. I have been so busy driving around to all of the stores I haven't had a free minute to post anything on here until now. It has been crazy driving around and getting everything. I even buy the crappy games just to collect them as a novelty. For $5 and 10, why not?

Hey, I see that you are about 40 minutes north of me. There is only a few things left that I am looking for. Is there anything that you want me to keep an eye out for? I have been picking up a extra copy here and there of some of the games for trades.

no thanks. i apprecieate it though. i have some game i haven't even opened yet. I like to finish the game before i start another. I have like six games from here that I haven't even opopened and enjoyed yet. I'm trying to beat all of these before the big games come out in the next few months. Halo, gta, and fable. After they come out i won't be able to play these for a while. Plus i start back to college monday and that will serverly cut into the game time. I hope you foind some good deals though.

[quote name='tenzor']I hate this website because it makes me poor.......

(j/k)[/quote]
This website has been making me poor because of the TRU deal.

This website had made me poor due to:

CC Sale
EA Gift Coupons
Bundle Games (Psi-Ops/MKDA & Suffering/MAT)
Pre-orders (MK:D/MAT2, Second Sight, Def Jam NY)
TRU Sale
Random games bought from other CAGers
PM madness
Target rainchecks
GGC @ BB
XBL Coupons @ BB

And the list goes on and on and on......

Though, I'd be more poor had I not found here, if I bought the same stuff without checking on here.

Do you have a collection with IGN or Guzzlefish or any of the sort...Id really like to see what kind of a killing youve made on such deals...or just name some of the really good deals you got...you kinda just skimmed that you got alot and didnt really explain...

[quote name='karmapolice620']Do you have a collection with IGN or Guzzlefish or any of the sort...Id really like to see what kind of a killing youve made on such deals...or just name some of the really good deals you got...you kinda just skimmed that you got alot and didnt really explain...[/quote]

CC Discount Games Purchased:

Aliens vs. Predator - Extinction (XB)
All Star Baseball 2004 (XB)
Azurik - Rise of Perathia (XB)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (XB)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (XB)
Commandos 2: Men of Courage (XB)
Crimson Sea (XB)
Dark Summit (XB)
Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XB)
Defender (XB)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game Of The Year Edition (XB)
Fire Blade (XB)
Gladius (XB)
Grabbed By The Ghoulies (XB)
GunMetal (XB)
Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets (XB)
Indiana Jones And The Emperor's Tomb (XB)
Metal Arms - Glitch In The System (XB) (WalMart Price Match)
Mojo! (XB)
Myst III: Exile (XB)
NFL Blitz Pro (XB)
NHL Hitz Pro (XB)
Pikmin (GC)
Pirates - The Legend Of Black Kat (XB)
Quantum Redshift (XB)
Red Faction II (XB) (WalMart Price Match)
Roadkill (XB)
Skies Of Arcadia Legends (GC)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (XB)
Tao Feng: Fist Of The Lotus (XB) (CC Pricing Mistake)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (XB)
Vexx (XB)
Voodoo Vince (XB)
XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association (XB)

TRU Clearance Games Purchased:

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (XBox)
Blinx: The Time Sweeper (XBox, non-PH)
Dynasty Warriors 3 (XBox)
Dynasty Warriors 4 (XBox)
Fatal Frame (XBox)
Freaky Flyers (Xbox)
Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer (XBox)
Links 2004 (Xbox)
Otogi: Myth Of Demons (XBox)
Perfect Dark (N64)
SSX 3 (XBox)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (XBox)
SWAT: Global Strike Team (XBox)
Wallace and Grommitt: Project Zoo (XBox)
Wario World (GC)

bread's done
Back