Thanks to this site (mostly), I've gotten to experience most of the 360 game I want

mr_bungle

Banned
Mostly, anyways. I don't recall having as many games as I do since the PS1 days. I mean how can you turn down some of these games when you get them as cheap as you can sometimes, often less than a rental then you can resell and get your money back!!

What I've always wondered though, since being on this site, were the deals this good back in the ps2/early 360 days? I remember a sale once that had a crap load of PS2/GC/Xbox games at circuit city for 8.99 each, and there were some epic titles.

So yeah, being able to experience most of these 360 games at release or close to it by saving a good bit is just great. I love cag :lol:

sales are alot more active now than ever before I say. I don't recall finding a game like splinter cell conviction for $6 so cheap from when the 360 launched to even now. Even before that, I could find some games for cheap on various systems (ps2, xbox, dreamcast) but finding them now @ this point with the way the gaming industry is just wow. I think that games are really affordable now and dlc content is made up for extra revenue for the company. So if a game doesn't sell well, the dlc can possible make up for it. Like I said, $6 for scc and to some people they'll be like..ah what the heck, i'll buy the dlc for $5-$10 since I only paid $6 for the game and they get a complete experience. Cag=shop smart.

bread's done
Back