Thanksgiving Baby Lowball Over - Invoices Sent, Awaiting Payments

I would really attempt to bid on Deus Ex if I were you guys. Definitely my game of 2011 and one of my top 10 from this generation. It's awesome.

Hotel Dusk Room 215 - $1
Legend of Kage 2 - $2
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - $3

Xbox 360:
Bulletstorm - $4
Child of Eden - $5
Dragon Age: Awakening - $3 Two Worlds II - $3

PS3
Warhawk - $1

PSP:
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $3

Phantasy Star Collection - 2
River City Ransom - 3
Hotel Dusk Room 215 (I know this was reprinted at some point, so it may be a reprint)-2
Legend of Kage 2 - 3
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - 4
Mystery Dungeon - Shiren the Wanderer - 3

will update later. been a busy couple of days. Also thinking about adding some more items. Anyone up for Max Payne 3 on 360? Gotta go through the closet stuff.

[quote name='mike.m']will update later. been a busy couple of days. Also thinking about adding some more items. Anyone up for Max Payne 3 on 360? Gotta go through the closet stuff.[/QUOTE]
ill lowball on maxpayne 3 :L

[quote name='mike.m']will update later. been a busy couple of days. Also thinking about adding some more items. Anyone up for Max Payne 3 on 360? Gotta go through the closet stuff.[/QUOTE]

I will bid on it as well. More 360 games puhlease!

24 season 1-6 $2
Lord of the Rings Two Towers $1
Lord of the Rings Return of the King $1
Phantasy Star Collection $3
River City Ransom $5
Legend of Kage $4
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $6
Mystery Dungeon – Shiren the Wanderer $4
Warhawk $2

Just a note. I have a long day/night today. I will be getting the invoices prepared tonight and tomorrow.

I do apologize for the timeframes, but yesterday was a big wrench in my projects.

Still waiting on two payments. In the process of shipping items out. The original post is updated with who has paid and items shipped.

bread's done
Back