That '70's Show: The Complete Collection - $80 Amazon!

mkm1998

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/That-70s-Show...7PMG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291131006&sr=8-1

Had this set on my Wishlist for awhile. It was around $130 before BF week, then dropped to $93.99. Today it's down even more to $79.99. That's $10 a season! If I wasn't so backlogged with shows and games I would buy this now. Didn't see anyone mention this deal yet, so figured I should mention it.

Think this is actually my first thread creation. Been here awhile, but am never the first to find a deal. Hope I was this time!

yeah, these box sets are going to be so archaic when streaming reaches full force, full seasons of every show..the only one I've had my eye on getting would be The OC, but it won't drop below $90 and I'm not that crazy..

Once they liquidate these boxsets, I might buy some, but spending upwards of $50 on any one set, especially for DVD format just seems crazy..

[quote name='mcdaking84']but then you have the final seasons with it[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thinking. Still a great price though!

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, these box sets are going to be so archaic when streaming reaches full force, full seasons of every show..the only one I've had my eye on getting would be The OC, but it won't drop below $90 and I'm not that crazy..

Once they liquidate these boxsets, I might buy some, but spending upwards of $50 on any one set, especially for DVD format just seems crazy..[/QUOTE]

Last year Buy.Com had The OC individual seasons for $15 and Big Lots had I think the first two seasons for $6. I understand if you want them all nicely put together in one box, but if not you can find the individual seasons for fairly cheap.

bread's done
Back