THAT'S ALL FOLKS! HeroOfTime's MYSTERY BOX LOWBALL EMPORIUM OF TOTAL BARGAIN MADNESS!

[quote name='MasaTFC']the auction is really long,and its not like a lot of action has been going on, so its not hard to figure out if you have been out bid or not. relax.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's just when I check up on this my bids are/aren't on there and I get confused then realized he hasn't update them haha.

Updating the bids now - twas a busy weekend, fellow CAGs.

I will also get some pics of the carts up here tonight, as well as some of the guides.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']just tagging this for later. How are shipping prices on guides? Any chance we could get some pics?[/QUOTE]

Shipping for guides should be under $5; if you have multiple guides purchased I will ship flat rate. I'm really trying to keep the shipping costs down for people so most of the shipping is flat rate.

[quote name='BLink']And you can add pics of the gameboy games that'd be swell.[/QUOTE]

Pics added of the cartridge games. Will add guide pics later this week (I have three days off work coming up after today)

[quote name='Namurashi']Never updated the guides? Any pics or descriptions of 'em?[/QUOTE]

They're all in like new condition - I would post pics but I've got flooding in my basement due to the crazy amount of rain we've gotten here lately, so I boxed them up to get them out of the way and make sure they didn't get ruined.

Pokemon Special Yellow Pikachu Version [ A ] $6
Pokemon Blue Version [ B ] $6
Skies of Arcadia: Legends! [ A | D/O ] -$12
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands - $2

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Paws off!!

Skies of Arcadia: Legends! [ A | D/O ] - $25[/QUOTE]

daaammmn! go for it noel!:applause:

Bids updated to Post 78 - PROPERLY THIS TIME - Sorry, late night last night, I will remember in the future NOT to update bids when I'm tired, LOL!

Small Mystery Box 3 - $3 ChR0n1k
Star Wars Battlefront II [ A | C/P ] $1 ChR0n1k
Shadow of the Colossus [ A | U ] $2 ChR0n1k
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion (GBC) [ A ] - $1 ChR0n1k

Final Fantasy XII Steelbook CASE ONLY [ A ] $3 ChR0n1k
Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook CASE ONLY [ A ] - $2 ChR0n1k
Assassin's Creed III Steekbook [ A ] $2 ChR0n1k
Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition Steelbook + Steelport Map $1 ChR0n1k

bread's done
Back