That's My Penis - Cop Cops A Feel....

Zen Davis

Banned
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjB8RoAZWqA[/MEDIA]

I'm astounded by how well the guy handled it.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Its his fault for sagging his pants![/QUOTE]

Indeed.

OTOH, perhaps the blurry video and/or my current semi-inebriated state bias me, but dude was a spitting image of CJ from San Andreas (jaggies notwithstanding).

[quote name='CouRageouS']Hahahahaha!!!!

Its his fault for sagging his pants![/quote]

That actaully reminds me of something. My girlfriend's aunt works as a nurse at a hospital. She says that in recent years, there have been quite a few

[quote name='China1Buffet']Why'd the guy have a hard-on though?[/quote]he knew he was gonna get touched and didnt want to come up short..

i told my gf about this last night when we were watching COPS on Fox. She was like WTF and then I showed her the video. Makes you wonder if the cop let the guy go because he was so embarrassed and decided it would be best to let the guy go (for whatever he did) rather then the guy saying "Dat pooleec toched my pee pee!"

[quote name='ITDEFX']"Dat pooleec toched my pee pee!"[/QUOTE]

This is, bar none, the greatest interpretation of ebonics that I have ever read on the internet. Thank you for sharing this, ITDEFX. For serial.

[quote name='Greetard']This is, bar none, the greatest interpretation of ebonics that I have ever read on the internet. Thank you for sharing this, ITDEFX. For serial.[/QUOTE]

:|

[quote name='China1Buffet']Why'd the guy have a hard-on though?[/quote]
He didn't, he's just black.

Edit:
Great minds think alike...about cocks.

bread's done
Back