That's not a mobile suit, it's the anime and manga thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAP, I bought Samurai 7 the complete collection and started watching it over the weekend, only to be denied the pleasure of watching it because disc 3 was scratched to the point of not working. It happened during shipping.

Now I have to wait to see if Amazon will even be able to send me a replacement. :(

I'm watching the Monster anime now even though I've read about 11 chapters of the manga. So far it seems to be doing a great job of recreating the manga. It appears to be only 74 eps so I hope it comes to a good ending.

I'm enjoying the hell out of Denno Coil for the first 4-6 eps. I'm an IT Manager so maybe I'm a bit biased, as someone like me would be nearly invincible in their world.

Does this series stay good? Do they introduce an good overall narrative? I really hope so.

Is there any reason to watch the Bleach filler? I imagine not.

[quote name='Kuroi Kaze']I'm watching the Monster anime now even though I've read about 11 chapters of the manga. So far it seems to be doing a great job of recreating the manga. It appears to be only 74 eps so I hope it comes to a good ending.

I'm enjoying the hell out of Denno Coil for the first 4-6 eps. I'm an IT Manager so maybe I'm a bit biased, as someone like me would be nearly invincible in their world.

Does this series stay good? Do they introduce an good overall narrative? I really hope so.

Is there any reason to watch the Bleach filler? I imagine not.[/QUOTE]
If its the one with the vampires, I didn't know it was filler until I had learned about it after watching it. ie. its up to the same standard of the rest of the series.

no there's a new bleach filler with some random captain. not the bount-o arc.

please warn me if denno coil starts sucking bad later, because so far i am being destroyed by its awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back