The $100 Coupon from Gamestop Contest - ENDS 5/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kitsunisan']Hell, I'll jump in, 93. Thanks for the contest.
I wonder how many new/multiple accounts have been added for this?[/QUOTE]

I thought about that ahead of time,

Accounts registered in May 2011 will not be counted.

[quote name='Kenshindono']42

gotta ask though, why is there a stipulation about people guessing the same number? SHouldnt it just go to the first person to guess that number? Anyone whos not retarded should double check that the number hasn't been used[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ral1121']Some people may not check all these numbers if the thread gets filled up.[/QUOTE]

ya.. but thats their problem. All people have to do is do ctrl +F and see who the first person to use that number was. Seems kinda dumb to have a 2nd drawing just because other people are too lazy to check the numbers. Your choice though, your the one running it. But thats even more work for you too. I actually was gonna pick 69, but someone else had it first so i went with a different number. heh the hichiker guide number ;P

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya.. but thats their problem. All people have to do is do ctrl +F and see who the first person to use that number was. Seems kinda dumb to have a 2nd drawing just because other people are too lazy to check the numbers. Your choice though, your the one running it. But thats even more work for you too. I actually was gonna pick 69, but someone else had it first so i went with a different number. heh the hichiker guide number ;P[/QUOTE]

It makes it a little more fun than just straight up.

As long as it goes to a fellow CAG, its all good.

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya.. but thats their problem. All people have to do is do ctrl +F and see who the first person to use that number was. Seems kinda dumb to have a 2nd drawing just because other people are too lazy to check the numbers. Your choice though, your the one running it. But thats even more work for you too. I actually was gonna pick 69, but someone else had it first so i went with a different number. heh the hichiker guide number ;P[/QUOTE]

While I would agree with you, if we had a first come first serve on numbers, that means only 100 people could enter this contest, and each member closer to 100 would have less of a selection then the previous. It's not like the previously chosen number was guaranteed to be the winner or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back