The 10th Annual Cheapy Awards - Voting Phase - Win 1 of 2 $500 Amazon Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been viewing CAG for a few years, but I'm not much of a message board user. I just signed up for an account to be able to vote, but it says I'm not allowed. Do I have to be an active member for X amount of time or have made Y posts?

i just barely heard this on the CAG cast last night while washing our baby bottles, log in this morning and all the polls are already closed... boo.

[quote name='daewootech']i just barely heard this on the CAG cast last night while washing our baby bottles, log in this morning and all the polls are already closed... boo.[/QUOTE]

This

I vote on Wal-mart as one of the worst video game retailers because although they do have low prices in the store, however that can't be said with the games because I see that everything is cornering the games as a prisoner, which isn't a good sign.

As for the best video game retailer, it has to be Best Buy because of their reward system and the easy transaction of purchasing gift cards/gaming cards.

On a side note, I will update this later on for more on my thoughts and reasons why for my choices.

[quote name='daewootech']i just barely heard this on the CAG cast last night while washing our baby bottles, log in this morning and all the polls are already closed... boo.[/QUOTE]
=(

[quote name='perdition(troy']so do we ever get the results...[/QUOTE]
Cheapy's tied them to the release of CAG 3.0, which was delayed from its original launch in April to whenever it happens.

I went and looked at the results, and all my votes are for different choices than I originally cast them for. Is this some kind of glitch caused by CAG 3.0? It makes me worried my account has been compromised or something.

I went and looked at the results, and all my votes are for different choices than I originally cast them for. Is this some kind of glitch caused by CAG 3.0? It makes me worried my account has been compromised or something.
This has also happened with my vote.

I only voted for Best Online Deal, which I remember because I unfortunately remember everything, and that vote has changed from Microsoft $10 Game Sale to the Humble Bundle.

Weird, tho it probably doesn't have any impact on the actual results.

It's a glitch. The star is next to the item directly underneath the one you actually voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back