The 13th Annual CAG March Madness Contest - Sign-up Now Until Tipoff on 3/16! Picks Open 3/12!

my bracket is doing better than I thought. currently in 7th. had villanova making it to the final four and thought I  was done early lol

This year is strange for me. I typically do okay in the first few rounds and then get wiped out. This year I was in 87th after the first round and have now climbed up to as high as third thanks to Gonzaga and Oregon. If only UNC hadn't made that last second shot...

I still have a chance though my upper left of my bracket is totally destroyed. The rest can get me a lot of picks though....just that upper left...
I think we all missed the east region. And by that I mean everyone that filled out a bracket and the majority of the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went into the Sweet 16 with all of my Final 4 teams still in it and managed to exit the Elite 8 with not one of them still in the tournament...ouch.

Our NCAA March Madness Championship game is locked with UNC taking on Gonzaga and I have finalized the top three for each outcome to make sure I have CAGs tied to those brackets. One bracket got removed from the pool for not having a CAG account I could find attached to it, so that person lost out on potential prizes for not following the simplest rule of them all. 

With that said, he are the potential winners for monday night's game:

If UNC beats Gonzaga:

1. Gravel - 140 points

2. Darby27 - 132 points

3. Pablo Escobar - 129 points

If Gonzaga beats UNC:

1. toneroni - 143 points

2. mrcheeses - 127 points

3. kvadair - 125 points

Good luck to the six people left and thanks to everybody else for making the attempt. I'll be finalizing the prize pool before the final game, so there may be a couple more things to add.

If UNC beats Gonzaga:

1. Gravel - 140 points

2. Darby27 - 132 points

If Gonzaga beats UNC:

1. toneroni - 143 points

3. kvadair - 125 points
I can't even be mad this year. I still had a chance for 3rd right up to the final weekend. Good luck guys!

Our NCAA March Madness Championship game is locked with UNC taking on Gonzaga and I have finalized the top three for each outcome to make sure I have CAGs tied to those brackets. One bracket got removed from the pool for not having a CAG account I could find attached to it, so that person lost out on potential prizes for not following the simplest rule of them all.

With that said, he are the potential winners for monday night's game:

If UNC beats Gonzaga:

1. Gravel - 140 points

2. Darby27 - 132 points

If Gonzaga beats UNC:

1. toneroni - 143 points

3. kvadair - 125 points

Good luck to the six people left and thanks to everybody else for making the attempt. I'll be finalizing the prize pool before the final game, so there may be a couple more things to add.
However it turns out, thanks for running this again Frisky, and for all the work you do in various threads I frequent!

It was fun and I hope to do better next year. Go Zags for sure....get that first championship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Gravel!

I'm pissed I lost my work pool by 1 point. (would have lost by 1 whether UNC won or lost, as the girl in front of me picked them also)

It's kind of funny, I filled out two brackets this year, one for this on Yahoo, and one on ESPN.  Going in to the sweet 16, my bracket on ESPN was in the 99th percentile (which still only put me around 18,000th or so), and my bracket and standings on Yahoo looked terrible.  Obviously, I wasn't going to win the ESPN one, but I ended up there in the 57th percentile.

Also, I almost had the score of the final, only missed it by a point.  I had it at 71-66.

I think the final game was worth 32 pts in the contest standings.

I ended up finishing 15th in the CAG contest. Congrats to the top 3... and big thanks to Frisky for running this contest!!

I think the final game was worth 32 pts in the contest standings.

I ended up finishing 15th in the CAG contest. Congrats to the top 3... and big thanks to Frisky for running this contest!!
yea guess so i though nc lost guess not lol... so the pts dont matter anyways

bread's done
Back