The 2013/2014 NBA Thread (LBJ is a Cav)

[quote name="Feeding the Abscess" post="11784576" timestamp="1400890360"]Of course they have a chance. Maybe they win tonight, and Parker reinjures his hamstring, or Leonard breaks his hand or something.[/quote]just fyi they play game 3 on Sunday.

[quote name="Feeding the Abscess" post="11784642" timestamp="1400891988"]Caught that too late, doesn't change my argument in any way.[/quote]no no. I just informed you.

[quote name="Vinyl" post="11787073" timestamp="1400981371"]Looking more and more like a Pacers/Spurs finals[/quote]the Heat are gonna win the series, they have the most clutch human on their team, Joey Crawford.

Who were the refs in game 1......If Indiana is going to win this series then that's the crew they need.  37 FTA to Miami's 15 FTA, I don't think Joey likes the Heat THAT much.  

[quote name="irideabike" post="11787947" timestamp="1401028156"]Someone had to step up bosh has been awful as of late[/quote]yeah, the doctors diagnosed him with the Hibbert syndrome.

Scola made Bosh look foolish. Scola put every move he had on Bosh. I was happy when bosh picked up that 4th foul. Once he sat down the heat were able to make stops and Score.

Lakers talking to Lionel Hollins. Wtf Lakers(Jim Buss) looking smart for a change?
Hollins is mad underrated for some reason. I would love Cleveland to go after him. Also, wonder what happens to Indiana this offseason. Probably should have kept granger.

Its strange to watch refs calling everything they can against OKC. Really strange

Oh and I'll say it again. Ibaka's injury was bs. He is playing too well for a guy who was suppose ot miss the playoffs.

Spurs are so lucky Westbrook is forcing everything. Could easily be getting blown out

Last edited by a moderator:
Its strange to watch refs calling everything they can against OKC. Really strange

Oh and I'll say it again. Ibaka's injury was bs. He is playing too well for a guy who was suppose ot miss the playoffs.

Spurs are so lucky Westbrook is forcing everything. Could easily be getting blown out
Ibaka is on roids son! Scooby dooin' work.

Westbrook was effectively keeping the Spurs in the game. That 3 before the half was pretty legit though. Lucky, but legit.

That gave me flash backs when Harden flopped on a screen when Kawhi hit a 3 in the playoffs 2 years ago.

That was a game deciding call imo

The fix is in  Adams just took down Duncan and no call. 

30 plus free throws against 7. SMH.

Thunder boys get every call. Anyway, Spurs played horribly and still were in it until the Mills bs call. I expect the Spurs to play way better on game 4.

At least we all, well most of us (Roy being the one exclusion obviously) get to see what we want now and that's a competitive series. This blowout stuff was not entertaining (well except to Roy obviously) at all. It's now time to see the genius of Popovich. He had a chance to stop this slide couple years back and couldn't...now he gets a second chance. Against a team he is 0-5 against when Ibaka plays this season.

[quote name="kube00" post="11789384" timestamp="1401078048"]Good game there were some bad calls. I see once again Adams did some work and Perkins did nothing...[/quote]Perkins got a few fouls, so he did something.

[quote name="wwe101" post="11789405" timestamp="1401078925"]Russell Westbrook top 10 player[/quote]I saw what you did there lol

We had that discussion days ago, and I still stand with my position.

Bosh making up for the previous game.   Heat must stop taking these 3-point shots.  Come in and start making some 2-point shots. 

It's a shame that someone that is considered a great player stoops to tactics like that on a regular basis and is still respected.  That shit is completely unnecessary if you're a great player.

It's a shame that someone that is considered a great player stoops to tactics like that on a regular basis and is still respected. That shit is completely unnecessary if you're a great player.
The truly great players don't have to flop. This is the main reason I can't stand Manu Ginobli. Your right as in he would be more respected if he didn't pull that bull. Could you imagine if Jordan would have tried to pull that crap against the Pistons or Celtics back in the day. They would have just beat him to the ground. No excuse for any LeBron flop as he is one of the strongest players ever.

Andrew Keh ‏@andrewkeh 1h
Paul George: "I thought we outplayed them tonight."

NBA Central @TheNBACentral · 50m
Paul George again says the Heat won because of FTs (refs).

Luis Scola--- "it's not the refs when you lose by double digits"
Conrad Brunner @1070Bruno · 1h
Sad, classless and embarrassing that #Pacers are blaming officials for their obvious inadequacies. Whoever set that tone needs to go.
Oh man I wouldn't be shocked if this team blew up next season

[quote name="Vinyl" post="11791815" timestamp="1401167490"]Oh man I wouldn't be shocked if this team blew up next season[/quote]lol, this guy (Paul baby George) is going nowhere with his career. He's crying about the refs winning the game? Even Scola disagreed with him.

He should be blaming Roy "trash can" Hibbert and Lance Flopping Stephenson.

The Irony of Scola even opening his mouth regarding anything when hes been missing for how many games now. Didn't bother watching  but am i reading this right Hibbert pulled another donut? lmao

bread's done
Back