Official liscensed
Only stick out for 360.
Works on pc out-of-box
SFII is coming to xb arcade....

now here is another one: $20 price drop over MSRP

I have picked up 2 from local GS.
If you want one, be quick.

For $40, I might have to get one.

But I'd much rather get a custom stick with sanwa parts, Hori is decent, but not great.

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='fieldkillah']yeah, i picked one up last night for 40. Makes doa4 a lot more fun.[/quote]

Since you also got one, could you please heop me (or other people who also have the stick)?
Thanks
I put my question in shoryuken's tech forum, but no one there bother to answer me so far. Here is my question

on my stick, the upper case and the bottom metal plate did not fit well and there is a big space between them at the front of the bottom (if you turn the stick up side down).
you almost could see the inside pcb from that space. Looks like the front edge of the upper case is deformed. The other stick I have got the same problem.
I checked other hori stick I got, like sc2, tk5, none of them look like that.

Sorry for my bad english. Hopelly you could understand what I mean.

is the actual joystick in there a Sanwa like a HRAP? Or is it the Hori stick like in the US T5 stick?

I dont have a 360, and have no plans to get one, but Im still really tempted by this stick... if I find out theres a Sanwa in there I may bite...

My biggest complaint is the use of 6 buttons rather than 8. Old SNK games (if they eventually show up on the 360) would work much better with their original layout of 4 buttons in one row. I'll still try and find one. No idea about the actual stick type.

[quote name='Puffa469']is the actual joystick in there a Sanwa like a HRAP? Or is it the Hori stick like in the US T5 stick?

I dont have a 360, and have no plans to get one, but Im still really t

empted by this stick... if I find out theres a Sanwa in there I may bite...[/quote]

not Sanwa. this is basicly same internal parts as the US TK5

I dont think hori would ever put a sanwa stick into a US product.
Actually it is already rare to get a hori product in the US without importing until recently.

[quote name='ryosnk']I dont have a 360 yet but I would be interested to know if I need an adapter to play on the pc?[/quote]

no.

[quote name='ryosnk']I dont have a 360 yet but I would be interested to know if I need an adapter to play on the pc?[/QUOTE]

It's just a USB plug, so... no.

[quote name='shipwreck & minmao ']It's just a USB plug, so... no.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Has anyone tried using it on a pc and if so how does it play (through mame or other programs/games)?

I picked one of these up when I got DOA4. It's not a bad stick. Just your only option right now for 360. And it beats the hell out of using the controller.

To clarify minmao's (the OP) question, I think he's asking whoever has one of these sticks if the upper part of the casing seems warped or doesn't seem like it fits the metal base. He's saying that the two sticks he has both seem like this, and he wants to know if its designed like that or if its a problem. Am I right?

Help him out, he posted the deal.

So thats 3 out of 2 sticks that we know have that warped part where the plastic meet metal? Thats strange... I usually find Hori sticks to be very well made. I have 3 Hori sticks for the ps2 and have never seen anything like that.

Still sweet that you can use it on a pc with no modification tho.

Anyone know of any compatibilty problems with this stick? I seem to recall hearing that you can't do Zangief's Lariat becauing it won't register three kick buttons being pressed at once.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Anyone know of any compatibilty problems with this stick? I seem to recall hearing that you can't do Zangief's Lariat becauing it won't register three kick buttons being pressed at once.[/QUOTE]

yeah you cant do moves like that when playing on mame or emulators. sucks.

[quote name='dios']yeah you cant do moves like that when playing on mame or emulators. sucks.[/quote]

I dont know this is true.
but in emulators you could set a "hot key" for the 3 kick buttons for example.
of course, not very useful here since the doa4 stick got the 6 button layout

does anyone know if it really matters if the price say $59.99 instead will it ring up as $39.99? cause i know of one place that has this and they only have 1 left. the thing is they put them up so high you cant even see how much the price is, and i think they avoid marking them when they actually go on sale.

bread's done
Back