The 360 Headset or the Original?

Neither - the Halo 2 headset.

I did break my XBox 1 headset recently. I don't DISLIKE any of them, but the Halo 2 one is NUMBER ONE AND BEST.

360. Old school would break if you sneezed on it. I went through like 4.

And Trakan - You need to use your "outside" voice when playing.

[quote name='zewone']And Trakan - You need to use your "outside" voice when playing.[/quote]

If you were playing on a regular Xbox it'd seem like I was yelling into your ear. I've played on the 360, I know that it's quiet when playing Halo.

Don't really like either, but I voted for the 360 one because I didn't like that you couldn't sit back against your couch with the original comfortably. I am waiting for a sweet blue tooth like mic...it shouldn't be hard.

Ehhh neither matter. I'm more looking forward to this new wireless one being released by MS. Looks like a Bluetooth headset from a cell phone.

The 360 headset

I like it being an over-the-head set plus it's nice being able to switch ears by just twisting unlike the old one where you had to pull the piece off.

as far as the headsets go i only go with the original because it was sooo much louder...

but my pet peive is how the whole module setup on the 360 is so shitty. A. its on the bottom, so it is that much easier to pull out
B. it doesnt lock into the controller more then 3 weak ass connections
C. No light or sleek push button on off, toggle=gay
D. Volume adjust is lame like the toggle

So i think the Headset setup on the original was 10x better, and the headset it self was better because of the loudness...

the wireless better be kickass or i am gonna be pissed

[quote name='Graystone']The 360 cause I never had an headset for the original xbox nor did I have live with the first xbox.[/QUOTE]
then your opinion doesnt count

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']then your opinion doesnt count[/QUOTE]

or does it, just cause I didn't own the first doesn't mean my opinion on the the 360 doesn't count. I know what the first one looks like it was a wrap around type. I don't like wrap around headphones.

the original is better then the new one. the 360 the dial is backward from the little indicator on the unit. if you turn the dial toward the larger side of the volume it gets LESS.

its seems to be backward volume control. plus the orig xbox headset seemed more comfortable not having it resting on your head.

now with the $10 adapter you can use your old headset :)

For me the original Xbox one is louder and more clear but less comfortable. I also have the Halo 2 mic but am not that impressed with it. I only paid $7 but no way is it worth the $40 it originally sold at. It is not as loud and clear as the original Xbox headset. However I will be damned if I am going to spend $60 on that wireless headset.

bread's done
Back