The 5 Greatest Gamer Temper Tantrums

When I said the topic, I said to myself, "The Chocolate Milk kid damn well better be on this."

EDIT: NO CLOUDSONG!? I like the WoW one they did include though. I've heard it before, but it's still funny.

That guy playing WoW was a 1st class ass. They all were, but man that guy was a special kind of douche.

Love the guys smashing their gear. Seriously, go outside a meet a girl or something.

:rofl: at the WoW player and equipment breakers.

The "chocolate milk" kid is disturbing to hear. His mom has no clue what she is doing. He even lays a guilt trip on her for "lying" to him about getting him a drink.

That croyt guy has some serious issues. It's so funny but when you really think about it's sad. I would hate to go to his school.

[quote name='ITDEFX']what's this cloudsong everyone's talking about?[/quote]

Basically a guy going ballistic over a DAoC item that he believes was ninja-looted from him. Very entertaining, especially when the others on the Vent channel try to calm him down.

My personal favorite MMORPG voice chat recording is the years-old recording of a guild leader dishing out commands during an Onyxia raid.

"More DOTs, more DOTs, more DOTs. OK stop DOTs..."

Thank you for sharing!! I was laughing so hard that everyone at work had to know what I was laughing at so I sent the link to them all and everyone is laughing!!!:lol:

[quote name='Caswell']Basically a guy going ballistic over a DAoC item that he believes was ninja-looted from him. Very entertaining, especially when the others on the Vent channel try to calm him down.

My personal favorite MMORPG voice chat recording is the years-old recording of a guild leader dishing out commands during an Onyxia raid.

"More DOTs, more DOTs, more DOTs. OK stop DOTs..."[/QUOTE]

Even though I have never played WoW, the illustrations/animations were extremely funny. I started loosing it when he started telling other people one by one to go to the center and then say whatever you do, don't stand next to each other. Then he tells another guy to come to the center and heal the main guy :rofl:

Later on some other guy says some shit and the main guy freaks out.

I have no idea what they were doing, but that was some funny shit.

Can anyone who plays WOW explain the situation they were in?

As for the CloudSong thing... I found this...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5fRKoAz0

Poor Cliford! :(

The room Onyxia is in is like an oval with 2 tumors on the back end, kinda in a Y shape is the whole thing. Her tail takes up a huge amount of space, and if you get hit by it you pretty easily can end up in those two side pits. If that happens you crack a whooooooole bunch of eggs and a bunch of little dragon whelps come and annoy everyone. Sometimes its controlable, but you can get in excess of 50 of those guys at one time, which means anyone they touch is dead instantly.

This is easily avoided by proper positioning.

[quote name='heavyd853']The room Onyxia is in is like an oval with 2 tumors on the back end, kinda in a Y shape is the whole thing. Her tail takes up a huge amount of space, and if you get hit by it you pretty easily can end up in those two side pits. If that happens you crack a whooooooole bunch of eggs and a bunch of little dragon whelps come and annoy everyone. Sometimes its controlable, but you can get in excess of 50 of those guys at one time, which means anyone they touch is dead instantly.

This is easily avoided by proper positioning.[/QUOTE]

ohhhh

The chocolate milk kid wasn't real, that was Andy Milonakis, that guy that used to have that show on MTV

Still funny though

bread's done
Back