The 6th Annual Cheapy Awards: VOTE! - $1000 in Amazon Gift Certificates To Be Won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I noticed in the polls it says Steam.com, not steampowered.com. Thats like saying CAG.com instead of cheapassgamer.com. Not that it really matters, but just throwing it out there.

[quote name='kPod']What if a UK user wins the voucher? Or someone outside the US? ;][/quote]

Amazon UK!

[quote name='CheapyD']I'm usually pretty good about getting this phase going in January...the big test is when the results are posted.[/quote]

Underpants%20Gnomes.jpg

I would say Amazom cause of there great Lighting deals. Especailly in November and December, I think I got about 8 games for cheap.

Edit: And the fact that they have great random deals for video games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shinryuu']I'm surprised there's no blog-related award. Okay, I'm not that surprised but the blog section can get some interesting reads.[/quote]The Xbox Pure blog would surely win.

Amazon although the 2nd week after release Sims expansion deals at Circuit City were pleasant surprises.

This past year seen many deals. Amazon always prevails. Target would have to be number 2 with their great clearance deals in store but, thats hit or miss. The worst would have to be Toys'r'us with their bogo deals that mysteriously the new releases would not be available. That and Walmart, where no game is ever on sale, other than 5 to 50 cents cheaper than most retailers.

Amazon has THE best deals, discounts, and prices. Free shipping and no tax is a plus.

I'm new to this...does this post count as a vote?

I used Amazon alot this year (and last) so my vote goes to them. I bought Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Sonic Unleashed, Left 4 dead and alot of other games from them recently. I got alot of coupons and I have been really happy with their shipping.

I also buy alot of books from them as well. They are simply my favorite online company.

Would be nice to get a giftcard. I think Amazon won this year around or at least that is what I picked most on the polls If it was a option. No Tax + no shipping cost = sale! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back