The 7th Guest (Iphone, Ipad)

rogXue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone else remember this game (one of the 1st cdrom games)?

"The 7th Guest"

Old man Stauf built a house, and filled it with his toys.
Six guests were invited one night, their screams, the only noise.
Blood inside the library. Blood right up the hall.
Dripping down the attic stairs, hey guests, try not to fall.
Nobody came out that night, not one was ever seen.
...But old man Stauf is waiting there.
Crazy...
Sick...
and MEAN!!!!

It's being released on Iphone and Ipad sometime soon for a few bucks. I LOVED this game back in the day. Can't wait for it to come out! If it does well they company behind it (Trilobyte Games) will release the sequel The 11th Hour.

Anyone have any fond memories or am I proving my age here?

You won't have to wait long, the GAME WAS JUST RELEASED TODAY!!!

wOOHOOO!

This game was so awesome back in the day, can't wait to try it out on iPhone!

I bought the shit out of this. Third time I have, too. Original CD in like 1994 or whenever, a re-release when I was in college, then now.

I bought it again to support the release of 11th hour, a game I never actually got to experience. My original PC couldn't run it properly, my current (and all others I've owned) PC runs it at warp speed.

It's funny how I remember how to solve so many of these puzzles, yet some still stump the hell out of me.

I loved the 7th Guest and played it when it first came out on my friend's brand new Pentium (which actually made it harder to beat without cheating, since the AI for the slime game got harder as your CPU got better). What an incredible game for its time. The 11th Hour was way too hard, though.

Also, the story of Trilobyte and the mastermind behind those two games is very interesting. Too bad the development of the 11th Hour tore the company apart.

7th Guest is a total classic. Wasted many nights playing that game with buddies (back in the days before online gaming, when you all huddled around the same screen)

Best credits in a game too.

Remember when we saw Souphead in the credits and were like "Damn - how did we miss Souphead??"

I was about to buy this because I LOVED 7th guest on the pc. But I read the reviews and a bunch of them say some puzzles don't work, etc. Any Cags experience this?

bread's done
Back