The 9th Annual Cheapy Awards - Awards Ceremony

Thanks to those that voted for GameDealDaily.com as the Best Independent Retailer in 2011. I'm still working on our customer service backend, and once we've got that straightened out I'll start featuring our deals on CAG once again. We are still running daily deals and weekly giveaways, so feel free to check those out!

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Even though I've rarely post in the thread, it is easily my favorite. I was really surprised to see it got that many votes. It is only going to get better now that you're running it man! Not bashing Grave or anything.

[snip][/QUOTE]

Ah, wow, thank ya for the praise. Totally humbled. I credit everyone (past and present) who has been a regular of the thread. They laid the groundwork. I'm just a big fan of the community Cheapy has pieced together. He's like our Dana White.

[quote name='mietha']The fact that BB won best B&M retailer only goes to show how piss-poor retail is now. I 1000% disagree with that, btw. I would have voted for fucking Wal-Mart over Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

lol mmmkay.

Congrats Enuf your contributions were very noticeable to the regs and newbies.

Congrats BlueLobstah on the gift card! Your TIV tracker tool is so awesome I'm happy for you well deserved :)

I thought the individual deals were going to be nominated. What the hell happened to my Black Ops Prestige $14.99 deal :( Penny games on AWD was also epic.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's up for best retailer when it's not a retailer. There should be a digital distribution category for various services on PC and consoles that offer deals. Ignoring that aspect of the market is a fairly big hole in the list of categories.

It doesn't matter what CAGs think is best when it's an award for other sites. Cheapy himself said last year in the nomination thread that he should have excluded CAG from nominations, but allowed it due to his mistake. That it happened again shows that Cheapy doesn't care at all about the integrity of the award and should just remove it since it's only there now to stroke his ego.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Its bias to vote for your own site so obviously we'll win every year!

Best Buy should have won best trade in retailer. Their constant bonuses were more than Amazon. Amazon has been declining in the physical deals area. But the sheep will just follow the herd of course.

[quote name='reddjoey'] Congrats to all the winners. Special congrats to enuf.[/QUOTE]thanx

[quote name='mietha']The fact that BB won best B&M retailer only goes to show how piss-poor retail is now. I 1000% disagree with that, btw. I would have voted for fucking Wal-Mart over Best Buy.[/QUOTE] the @gamer deals online have been stellar & most of their deals are good to great based of their price match policy. The problem with them is system & customer service.

[quote name='Donut2922']Congrats Enuf your contributions were very noticeable to the regs and newbies. [/QUOTE]Thanx

bread's done
Back