The Acoustic OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']:/ I think I'ma sit this one out due to who made it, and due to the horrible title.[/quote]

Would you like it more if it was the "fuck you TFN OTT!"?

yes-acoustic.jpg

I command you ALL to run out and buy this at your local Half Price Books for $7. Awesome awesome DVD.

[quote name='Warner1281']This OTT makes me want to pee. And eat buffalo wings. I want buffalo wings NOW![/quote]

Don't get the frozen ones, they aren't very good.

[quote name='TFN']Why don't you drive around and find one, bulge?

Ohhhh waittt. ;)[/quote]

I know where the closest one is at, it just is way too far away.

[quote name='TFN']Drive your Moms diesel truck?

Zew, is the gnome in the beginning of the game in that communications room in HL2?[/quote]

Yes that is where the gnome is.

[quote name='Kayden']I smell a lot of butt love.[/quote]

I thought I saw dcfox sneaking around somewhere.

[quote name='Predator21281']The other one didn't even reach 500. It's sitting at the precipice at 499.[/quote]
Actually it does, the OP plus 499 replies which makes 500.

[quote name='Predator21281']The other one didn't even reach 500. It's sitting at the precipice at 499.[/QUOTE]

And it got locked at 499 too...... so is this OTT even official due to this?

Let's vote:

All in favor of this OTT staying open post "OPEN!"

All in favor of this OTT being closed post "BEWBZ!"

[quote name='TFN']
Zew, is the gnome in the beginning of the game in that communications room in HL2?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='Demolition Man']And it got locked at 499 too...... so is this OTT even official due to this?

Let's vote:

All in favor of this OTT staying open post "OPEN!"

All in favor of this OTT being closed post "BEWBZ!"[/quote]

Did you read my post at all?

[quote name='Predator21281']The number says 499. We count by numbers here.[/quote]
Just cause I know what I am talkin bout doesn't mean you can hate me.

EDIT: Finally, Thank you very much Liquid.

[quote name='darthbudge']Just cause I know what I am talkin bout doesn't mean you can hate me.[/QUOTE]

We hate here in the OTT regardless if you are right or not. Didn't you get the memo on that?

[quote name='Demolition Man']We hate here in the OTT regardless if you are right or not. Didn't you get the memo on that?[/quote]

Hmm well it all makes sense now.

Christians are funny.

So, as a preface, I have this patch on the arm of my trenchcoat.

While in QFC just now, I'm browsing for some soup when I overhear this older guy talking to his daughter. Took me a second to realize they were talking about me, and more specifically, that patch. From what I gather, the little girl was confused about why anyone would have something like that, to which the father replied that "he doesn't believe in Christian or godly things". Then the girl called me spooky, to which he agreed.

Also, going to supermarket right before a storm = stupid fucking idea.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/zerothepenguin/76375.jpg

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Christians are funny.

While in QFC just now, I'm browsing for some soup when I overhear this older guy talking to his daughter. Took me a second to realize they were talking about me, and more specifically, that patch. From what I gather, the little girl was confused about why anyone would have something like that, to which the father replied that "he doesn't believe in Christian or godly things". Then the girl called me spooky, to which he agreed.

[/quote]

Excellent. Incite the seeds of truth while they're young, Penguin. :D

[quote name='Hex']I thought I saw dcfox sneaking around somewhere.[/QUOTE]
You're one to talk ;)

Also, Joe Torre turned down the Yankees :(

While in QFC just now, I'm browsing for some soup when I overhear this older guy talking to his daughter. Took me a second to realize they were talking about me, and more specifically, that patch. From what I gather, the little girl was confused about why anyone would have something like that, to which the father replied that "he doesn't believe in Christian or godly things". Then the girl called me spooky, to which he agreed.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

WIN, you spooky bastard. ;)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
While in QFC just now, I'm browsing for some soup when I overhear this older guy talking to his daughter. Took me a second to realize they were talking about me, and more specifically, that patch. From what I gather, the little girl was confused about why anyone would have something like that, to which the father replied that "he doesn't believe in godly things". Then the girl called me spooky, to which he agreed.
[/QUOTE]
Heh. Perfect time to start jumping up and down and making funny noises.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/zerothepenguin/76375.jpg[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Lucky they didn't try to convert you.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Heh. Perfect time to start jumping up and down and making funny noises.[/quote]

I probably would have if I didn't feel like shit.

It's fucked up too, because I keep to myself, and am pretty damn polite to other people in stores and shit.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Bad Religion?[/quote]

Yep, though I'm nowhere near as much into them as I used to be.

I also have this on the other arm. It's gotten me both accused of being a Nazi, and some really, really mean looks from jews.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I also have this on the other arm. It's gotten me both accused of being a Nazi, and some really, really mean looks from jews.[/quote]

... :whistle2:s

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I also have this on the other arm. It's gotten me both accused of being a Nazi, and some really, really mean looks from jews.[/QUOTE]
That makes no sense...did they somehow not see the big red line crossing it out?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']

I also have this on the other arm. It's gotten me both accused of being a Nazi, and some really, really mean looks from jews.[/quote]

I want one of those.

Also Cya OTT. I got places to be tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back