The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

This week I will take Buffalo or my Bye...buffalo, bye...buffalo, bye

Okay okay...I will take Buffalo...

Week 1: Philly
Week 2: Giants
Week 3: Buffalo

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']Week 3 pick: Buffalo Bills

(I was struggling with this too...but they are playing good and are at home)[/QUOTE]

The Bills are playing good? More like playing shitty teams.

Just getting in before deadline.

Week 3: Denver Broncos

For Reference:
Teams picked so far
W1: New England Patriots
W2: New York Giants

Admiral,

I looked at the first page and noticed no pick was next to my name. I had selected New England Patriots. (It is on page 29, post #565)

Thanks

Sorry. That's why we ask players to get picks in before 8PM Saturday. That's why I added the BYE to the game. I can't guarantee I'll be at my computer. Just got back from jogging.

Giants are currently behind by 3 according to SI.com. This contest will slim down quickly if they both go down this week.

I think I counted 19 people with Pats, 13 with Giants. I think the Giants come back, but the Pats fall. Bills are also losing to the Raiders, and about 22 people picked them (myself included) .. so could be alot of people falling this week.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Glad I used my Bye this week. Looks like a lot might be out this week when the Bills, Pats, and Giants lose ;)[/quote]

I doubt the Giants lose, but I hope the others lose. :lol: If the Giants lost I'd be happy too, as long as Seahawks win haha.

Two amazoing games. The skins just made a fantastic interception but it may have been due to an uncalled pass interference.

And then the line play for the bengals is flaling apart,, and the Giants have taken over but it's still clode.

Not to mention, Thew Giants D lien has been fantastic today. Sacks, tiped balls, pressures, tacked behind the backfield. It's been awesome.

Man this is rough. Who would've thought the Bengals would put up such a fight. Way too close for comfort, but really exciting.

Let's go Giants.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Glad I used my Bye this week. Looks like a lot might be out this week when the Bills, Pats, and Giants lose ;)[/QUOTE]

Bills you say....OH SNAP!!!! You were wrong!!!!!

Giants are on the move. Amazing that it really did look like Bills, Giants and Pats would all drop today. It was really close. Except for the Pats of course. Ronnie Brown must've gotten some good sticky icky from Ricky.

bread's done
Back