The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

[quote name='Danimal']Hey, you never know. Remember how abysmal the Dolphins were last year? They looked like they only had 9 men on the field half the time. They did eventually manage to win a game, 22-16 against Baltimore. It came one week after Buffalo, who are not exactly known for their aerial attack, notched 4 TD passes against them in a 38-17 pasting. The week before that, the Jets crushed them 40-13. They looked like a team that would struggle against a decent Pop Warner team, but then they won.

Yeah, still, I don't see them beating the Giants either, but I'm just sayin- upsets happen. Once in a while.[/QUOTE]

I remember that Phins/Ravens game. Last year the Ravens stunk. Their Defense was depleted.

Yeah, Ravens were only 5-11 last year. Them losing to the Dolphins wasn't really a huge deal. Anyway, the Rams looked completely out of sync that whole game and on both sides of the ball. I really don't see that turning around in just a week, and it certainly doesn't help that they are playing one of the better teams in the league. If Manning shows up, he can easily match the day McNabb had, considering he has a much more talented receiving corps.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']New England for Week 2.[/quote]
I didn't expect to see anyone pick NE after Tom Brady got hurt. Thats a surprise.

[quote name='Layziebones']I didn't expect to see anyone pick NE after Tom Brady got hurt. Thats a surprise.[/QUOTE]

Shhhh!!! Maybe he doesn't know...

For week 2 I'll go with the Seattle Seahawks (thugh Frank Gore scares me).

Week 1: New England Patriots
Week 2: Seattle Seahawks

bread's done
Back