The Admiral's 2008 Fifth Annual NFL Pooltravaganza! TehMuff1nM4n is the Winne!

For now I'm going with the Jacksonville Jaguars. I got a feeling they will dominate over the crappy Texans.

Now just gotta root for the Rams and Chiefs. They both are due for a win. Hey, stranger things have happened.

I'll take the Jags over Texans.

[Prior Picks: Week 3: Buffalo Bills, Week 2: Pittsburgh Steelers, Week 1: Denver Broncos]

Week 1 - NE Pats
Week 2 - NY Giants
Week 3 - BYE
Week 4 - Jacksonville Jaguars

I will pick the Jaguars of Jacksonville for Week 4.

I choose not to pick the Broncos, Chargers, and Bills for obvious reasons. I really want them to lose so about 4/5 of this pool will be out ;)

Good Luck to everyone but the people who picked those teams this week ;)

Could be alot of disappointed Denver pickers today. I wish they had that game on here instead of the boring Browns-Bengals game!

[quote name='keithp']Could be alot of disappointed Denver pickers today. I wish they had that game on here instead of the boring Browns-Bengals game![/quote]

I have the DirectTV Football package and it is a godsend. Every game, all day in HD.

KC will blow it, just like the Raiders did last week and kept so many of us (including me) in it. Good teams find a way to win and bad teams always find a way to lose.

[quote name='Layziebones']I have the DirectTV Football package and it is a godsend. Every game, all day in HD.[/QUOTE]

I had it up until this year. $300 was too much, especially since lately I've been busy on Sundays. Anyway, we'll see if KC chokes or holds on!

[quote name='keithp']I had it up until this year. $300 was too much, especially since lately I've been busy on Sundays. Anyway, we'll see if KC chokes or holds on![/quote]

$300 bucks?? Im paying $75 with an optional $30 for STARZ.

KC intercepted the ball, fumbled it the next play and then intercepted the ball again in two plays.

[quote name='Layziebones']$300 bucks?? Im paying $75 with an optional $30 for STARZ.

KC intercepted the ball, fumbled it the next play and then intercepted the ball again in two plays.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this was for the Sunday Ticket.

Looks like KC is battling pretty tough, but without seeing it's hard to judge from just the score.

[quote name='keithp']Yeah, this was for the Sunday Ticket.

Looks like KC is battling pretty tough, but without seeing it's hard to judge from just the score.[/quote]

Yeah, I got Sunday ticket too but I think I got some introductory price or something. $300 is kind of ridiculous.

[quote name='keithp']Jags win.

DualDisorder
Foladar
pimpinc333
RawisJericho
Romis
ty240

are safe! Good job![/QUOTE]

I admit this game was way closer then I thought it would be. I was a bit worried.

[quote name='Foladar']I've gotta stop picking these teams winning on FGs. I had Bills last week, and Jags this week.[/QUOTE]

The average margin of victory in the NFL is three points, so good luck with that.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']KC will blow it, just like the Raiders did last week and kept so many of us (including me) in it. Good teams find a way to win and bad teams always find a way to lose.[/quote]

Nope.

KC won.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The average margin of victory in the NFL is three points, so good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

Sure can try though! My nails are runnin short after this week and last week. Thankfully I came out on the good end, the teams I was considering previously though all lost.

Denver scared me just like New England did last week. Got lucky with Buffalo last week and this week was better taking Carolina. Oakland should have just went up 19-0 holding call makes them kick a field goal to go up 15-0.

So I'm not out yet but things aren't looking great (picked the Chargers).

Here's a walkthrough of my thought process this past week...

Monday-Tuesday : Hmm... The Saints are playing at home. Surely they can beat the 49ers. (they did)

Wednesday-Thursday : Nah, I can't pick the Aints. Ooh, the Jets are playing at home. The Cardinals are looking better this year but they're still the Cardinals. (Jets won)

Friday : Ugh, Favre's ankle is messed up and he hasn't seemed too comfortable in New York. Better go with the Chargers over the Raiders.

And now I'm here with the Chargers trailing 15-0. fuck me for not going with either of my first two instincts.

[quote name='Eviltude']New Orleans over San Fransisco at N.O.

13-31 NO?[/QUOTE]

Arizona 17, New Orleans 31.

Not a bad prediction ;)

I should have switched off the Charges as soon as lots of other people chose them too =(. They're playing bad and just got a field goal blocked after 2 straight sacks

[quote name='dodgeme']Whenever i pick the bills to win anything they suck. I mean come on its the rams.[/quote]
Second

The only time I consider the Bills to be reliable...

Bills are gonna pull another win out their ass. Same with SD. I am going to be pissed if Redskins, Rams and Raiders were winning the first quarter and they all blow it.

bread's done
Back