The Admiral's 2009 NFL Footballapoolooza! Zewone is the 2009 Pool Winner!!!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Zewone almost took home the win, luckily Houston pulled ahead in the last few minutes. Will you guys last until the playoffs? ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh man! I was so close!

Week 1: New England
Week 2: Minnesota
Week 3: Baltimore
Week 4: San Francisco
Week 5: canceled
Week 6: Pittsburgh
Week 7: Green Bay
Week 8: Chicago
Week 9: Bye
Week 10: New Orleans
Week 11: Dallas
Week 12: Cincinnati
Week 13: San Diego
Week 14: Tennessee
Week 15: Indianapolis

Week 16: Philidelphia for now. I'm running out of good match ups here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 1 Ravens
Week 2 Colts
Week 3 Cowboys
Week 4 bye
Week 5 cancelled
Week 6 Packers
Week 7 Patriots
Week 8 Bears
Week 9 Saints
Week 10 Vikings
Week 11 Cardinals
Week 12 Falcons
Week 13 Bengals
Week 14 Titans
Week 15 Texans
Week 16 Eagles

PleaseandthanksAdmiralMMMKAY!

Way too close last week, so gonna have to use my bye.

Week 1: Packers
Week 2: Saints
Week 3: Vikings
Week 4: Eagles
Week 6: 49ers
Week 7: Colts
Week 8: Chargers
Week 9: Falcons
Week 10: Ravens
Week 11: Cards
Week 12: Cowboys
Week 13: Bengals
Week 14: Titans
Week 15: Texans
Week 16: BYE

Week 15 results.

zewone-Indianapolis Colts
jrsmaster411-Houston texans
DaftPunkFan37-Houston Texans
$hady-Houston Texans
Wazzup36-Houston texans
CarolinaGamer07-Houston Texans

*** Losers ***
gjthejet5-Denver Broncos
Space Cowboy YGI-Denver Broncos
thenockmlb-Denver broncos
Bobster823-Denver Broncos

fuck my life

I got to the Top 5, so I can't complain. Better than last year. Next year I am taking it all folks so watch out hahaa

Thanks again for the great contest Admiral!

edit: Hmmm... Denver is down by 3 with 11 minutes to play, that could eliminate everyone but Green Bay guy and Bye guy

Week 1: New England
Week 2: Minnesota
Week 3: Baltimore
Week 4: San Francisco
Week 5: canceled
Week 6: Pittsburgh
Week 7: Green Bay
Week 8: Chicago
Week 9: Bye
Week 10: New Orleans
Week 11: Dallas
Week 12: Cincinnati
Week 13: San Diego
Week 14: Tennessee
Week 15: Indianapolis
Week 16: Philadelphia

Week 17: Jets

and then there were 4! it's getting down to crunch time.

Week 1 Ravens
Week 2 Colts
Week 3 Cowboys
Week 4 bye
Week 5 cancelled
Week 6 Packers
Week 7 Patriots
Week 8 Bears
Week 9 Saints
Week 10 Vikings
Week 11 Cardinals
Week 12 Falcons
Week 13 Bengals
Week 14 Titans
Week 15 Texans
Week 16 Eagles
Week 17 49ers

PleaseandthanksAdmiralMMMKAY!

Edit: changed pic to 49ers before deadline. :D

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']fuck my life

I got to the Top 5, so I can't complain. Better than last year. Next year I am taking it all folks so watch out hahaa

Thanks again for the great contest Admiral!

edit: Hmmm... Denver is down by 3 with 11 minutes to play, that could eliminate everyone but Green Bay guy and Bye guy[/QUOTE]

All the talk of benching starters and the head coach not declaring that they were after a perfect season or even opposing the idea of benching starters should have really made you nervous about the Colts in the first place.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']All the talk of benching starters and the head coach not declaring that they were after a perfect season or even opposing the idea of benching starters should have really made you nervous about the Colts in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I figured that the Colts wouldve had at least 20 or so points. The Indy defense was pretty good too. That backup QB screwed them over. It was either I chose Indy or chose San Fransisco, who I was thinking about choosing next week (didnt trust the jaguars). Bad gamble, oh well

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I figured that the Colts wouldve had at least 20 or so points. The Indy defense was pretty good too. That backup QB screwed them over. It was either I chose Indy or chose San Fransisco, who I was thinking about choosing next week (didnt trust the jaguars). Bad gamble, oh well[/QUOTE]

Of course the other thing the Colts had against them was they were going up against the best defense in the NFL. So the Colts 2nd stringers never really had a chance.

Week 16 Results

*** Winners ***
zewone-Philadelphia Eagles
$hady-Philadelphia Eagles
Wazzup36-BYE
CarolinaGamer07-Green Bay Packers

*** Losers ***
jrsmaster411-New Orlean Saints
DaftPunkFan37-Indianapolis Colts

Remember...

If we reach the playoffs you must pick a team and pick a score. Scores may not be duplicated.

Someone asked that we send the scores in a PM but I'd prefer to keep everything out in the open.

If two players pick the same playoff team then whomever points is closest to the actual points total wins.

Week 1: Packers
Week 2: Saints
Week 3: Vikings
Week 4: Eagles
Week 6: 49ers
Week 7: Colts
Week 8: Chargers
Week 9: Falcons
Week 10: Ravens
Week 11: Cards
Week 12: Cowboys
Week 13: Bengals
Week 14: Titans
Week 15: Texans
Week 16: BYE
W
eek 17: Bears (as of right now)

Looking interesting for today! Four remaining players four different picks. Carolina even spotted us Marshall...

zewone- Jets
$hady- 49ers
Wazzup36- Bears
CarolinaGamer07- Broncos

Three on to the playoffs!

Sucks Marshall got suspended. Sorry to say it but that had trap game written all over it anyway though with chiefs playing good lately and having a shot to knock they rivals out the playoffs. Jags were the other trap team today you just knew the browns would give um a game.

[quote name='$hady']Three on to the playoffs!

Sucks Marshall got suspended. Sorry to say it but that had trap game written all over it anyway though with chiefs playing good lately and having a shot to knock they rivals out the playoffs. Jags were the other trap team today you just knew the browns would give um a game.[/QUOTE]

Yea, didn't really look at the games too much last week when deciding on my pick. Should have just gone with my Panthers since I hadn't used them. Oh well, made it pretty far again this year so no complaints.

[quote name='zewone']Cowboys - 35 points[/QUOTE]

hey I think you have to make a score pick like this

cowboys -21
eagles -14

Well, I was thinking it would be something like, muzras said but by putting in the total it at elats eliminates the middleman.

Oh, I better make thsi clear now. Unlike the regular season, in the case of a tie, you both loose. So if one picks 37, another 33, and the score is 35, then both lose.

Points are just in case the same teams are picked. Hopefully Wazzup doesn't copy us because it'd suck to go all year and lose by 3 points.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Of course, you could all pick the same team and we could end this right now.

;)[/QUOTE]

lolz :lol:

[quote name='Wazzup36']Originally had the Jets, but for the 1st time this year, I seconded guessed myself. Wanna bet it comes back and bites me in the ass?[/QUOTE]

Well I think it's pretty safe to say that it bit me in the ass. Game still has 3 Quarters to go but, barring a miracle, I'm out. Good luck to the rest of you and thanks for letting me play Admiral!

Look forward to next year!

bread's done
Back