The Admiral's 2010 NFL Pooleraza! Three Players! Two Weeks! Who will win?!?!

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I can't believe this hasn't been locked yet.[/QUOTE]
This rarely happens and Admiral is usually on top of this. He must be doing something very important.

[quote name='$hady']Week 1: Dolphins
Week 2: Cowboys

:D[/QUOTE]

What I ment to say was um.... BYE..... or um buh-bye! ;)

Good luck everyone and thanks for the chance Admiral.

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot about the pool!

I'll accept every pick that was submitted before 1pm this afternoon. I'll update the pool in the next hour.

Yes, Detroit drops the ball again and fails to score that last TD to win! Too bad Green Bay won though, if Buffalo would have pulled the upset 90% of the competition would have been killed off :lol:

K Picks are updated!

Everyone check your week 1 and two picks to make sure I didn't screw up. Send me a PM if I have something wrong.

There were a lot of forced BYE players.

Mine are all good, thanks for managing the whole deal. There were a lot of forced BYEs this week, and man there were a ton of people riding the Pack Attack this week too!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']K Picks are updated!

Everyone check your week 1 and two picks to make sure I didn't screw up. Send me a PM if I have something wrong.

There were a lot of forced BYE players.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't get it you had me down for a forced bye this week, but I picked the Packers on page 15 of this thread.

From my look at what Admiral says everyone posted which, wow, looks like a lot of work, we seem to be down to 110 players unless New Orleans decides not to show tonight. I found it interesting that we lost 35% week 1 and only 7.5% week 2. Not an easy week 3 coming up.

[quote name='davidb69']From my look at what Admiral says everyone posted which, wow, looks like a lot of work, we seem to be down to 110 players unless New Orleans decides not to show tonight. I found it interesting that we lost 35% week 1 and only 7.5% week 2. Not an easy week 3 coming up.[/QUOTE]

We need shipwreck to come up with an excel chart with the stats at the end of the pool

bread's done
Back