The Admiral's 2010 NFL Pooleraza! Three Players! Two Weeks! Who will win?!?!

[quote name='JTHuffy']ACK! I'm Still In! It says I had no pick! check my post! It even says Last edited by JTHuffy; 09-22-2010 at 08:03 PM..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Actually you aren't still in. You didn't follow the rules. Admiral explicitly said to make a new post with your pick each week and not to update an old post with your picks. Sorry man :cry:
People are making new posts with their previous picks, but adding in their new picks as well. They aren't updating old posts.[/QUOTE]

JTHuffy did make a pick and it was before the deadline so I'm going to allow it. But it's important that you make a new post! I can't go looking back over 20+ pages of posts to see who edited their picks.

Because, like what happened with this one, I'll miss it. I only look back over the last few pages up until the previous week for new picks and changes.

Week 1 - Dolphins
Week 2 - Packers
Week 3 - Patriots

Week 4 - New Orleans Saints (going against my "always pick against Bills" strategy)

Bengals over Browns

Week 1 Miami Dolphins
Week 2 Green Bay Packers
Week 3 Baltimore Ravens

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']JTHuffy did make a pick and it was before the deadline so I'm going to allow it. But it's important that you make a new post! I can't go looking back over 20+ pages of posts to see who edited their picks.

Because, like what happened with this one, I'll miss it. I only look back over the last few pages up until the previous week for new picks and changes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ack. I didn't see anything in the rules post requiring a new post each week, but I'll make sure I do so from here on out.

Week 1: NY Giants
Week 2: Aw Crap, thought we had until kickoff of first game - BYE
Week 3: New England
Week 4: Houston

[quote name='Captain Urahara']You didn't follow the rules. Admiral explicitly said to make a new post with your pick each week and not to update an old post with your picks[/QUOTE]

Where in the rules post does it say that? Maybe he said it in some other post, but it's not in the rules post. I understand he doesn't want to sift through all the old posts (and likewise I don't want to sift through all the old posts for new rules), so from here on out obviously I'll be sure to make fresh posts each week. I'm pretty sure in previous years I just updated the original post.

got the new dashboard last night. the espn on demand is a NCAA football fans wet dream. netflix is greatly improved. well worth it.

altho i DID lose my avatar awards. they dont show up. Sad because i just got them from GH:wor.

I'm a little confused by the first post. Is it too late to start picking teams? I'm assuming so but I just want to make sure.

Thanks!

[quote name='JBlade00']I'm a little confused by the first post. Is it too late to start picking teams? I'm assuming so but I just want to make sure.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, you're about 4 weeks too late.

Week 1: Miami over Buffalo
Week 2: Oakland over St. Louis
Week 3: Arizona over Oakland
Week 4: Seattle over St. Louis

bread's done
Back