The Admiral's 2013 NFL Pool - Pool is over! We have a draw!

Week 1: Bye

Week 2: Patriots

Week 3: Seattle

::sighs::  Everyone pick it, we'll all move to week 4. :p

I think Seattle will win of course but I don't know about them with the rest of their games in their schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to keep piling on the Jaguars for now.

W1 - Indianapolis Colts

W2 - Oakland Raiders

W3 - Seattle Seahawks

It could be the classic trap game, but after watching Seattle shut down SF offensively?  Safest bet this week.

Week 3: Minnesota Vikings

Week 1: New England

Week 2: Oakland

Week 3: Minnesota

Lol, I can't wait to see the final numbers on how many chose Seattle. It has to be like 85%.

Lol, I can't wait to see the final numbers on how many chose Seattle. It has to be like 85%.
Only reason I'm not picking them is because I'm still haunted by the god awful Cardinals beating the Patriots last season in a game that no one thought they could win. Never again!

It's the closest thing to a second bye this pool has ever seen. I've been burned over the years by some huge point spread "sure thing" games, so I'm hoping to be on the outside of a pool-clearing upset for once. Not holding my breath, though. :lol:

Week 1: Colts

Week 2: Bye

Week 3: Vikings

Surely Minnesota can beat a Browns team that's starting their 3rd string QB, right? Guh. I may change this. I'd love to pick Seattle, but that seems like the ultimate trap pick.

edit: Ha. I just saw where the Browns traded Richardson to the Colts. That makes me feel a little better about this pick.

Week 1: Colts

Week 2: Bye

Week 3: Vikings

Surely Minnesota can beat a Browns team that's starting their 3rd string QB, right? Guh. I may change this. I'd love to pick Seattle, but that seems like the ultimate trap pick.

edit: Ha. I just saw where the Browns traded Richardson to the Colts. That makes me feel a little better about this pick.
I thought you were kidding about Richardson. Wow. I just changed my pick from the Giants to the Vikings. Can't pass up on that.

Week 1: Miami
Week 2: New Orleans

I really wanted to pick the Seahawks. It seemed too easy. I decided to go with the Vikings. When I picked the Dolphins against the Browns it went pretty well.

Going to go with Vikings for week 3. 

Figure it is the one week they are even relatively safe to bet on. 

Now to hope for a Seattle upset... 

bread's done
Back