The Admiral's 2013 NFL Pool - Pool is over! We have a draw!

Yeah thought it was Wed when I posted. Figures the one year I make it past the 2nd round. I blame the new job :p.

Was fun while it lasted

Sorry about forgetting to post last week, but thank God for the Bye. 

So with Week 4 I'm going with the Denver Broncos over the Philly Eagles.

^ Can we all make picks the day after a game happened? :dunce:
Never been able too since I've been play this for the last 2 contests.

you pick games after monday night's game final score to about a few hours before Thursday night football. So you get a full 48 hours to pick at least.

Sorry about forgetting to post last week, but thank God for the Bye.

So with Week 4 I'm going with the Denver Broncos over the Philly Eagles.
The pool has been locked this week since yesterday, it seems like your out of the pool as well.

Two people, in one week. <_>

The reason I wait until Monday is that if people are commenting on that's weekends games and also posting picks it becomes a jumble of comments and picks with takes me longer to weed through.

By delaying until after the games I can just start at the end and work my way back, not worrying about missing anything.

I'm working on updating the picks now.

The reason I wait until Monday is that if people are commenting on that's weekends games and also posting picks it becomes a jumble of comments and picks with takes me longer to weed through.

By delaying until after the games I can just start at the end and work my way back, not worrying about missing anything.

I'm working on updating the picks now.
So we can still pick after the pool is closed before and after Thursday's game('s)?

Might not matter for me since Browns are up by 4 points. They just missed a easy fieldgoal though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my beloved Bengals....

Just when you show me that I can have faith in you again, you show me that you are the same Bengals that have destroyed my dreams since SuperBowl XXIII. Not true. They are better than previous years, but.........  Here's hoping for another winning season.

So we can still pick after the pool is closed before and after Thursday's game('s)?

Might not matter for me since Browns are up by 4 points. They just missed a easy fieldgoal though.
No, no, no.

Usually the pool opens Monday Night. I usually post something during the game. Then the pool closes sometime after 6 on Thursday.

SO you have 2 and a half days or almost 72 hours.

No, no, no.

Usually the pool opens Monday Night. I usually post something during the game. Then the pool closes sometime after 6 on Thursday.

SO you have 2 and a half days or almost 72 hours.
Yeah that's what I thought. anyways my pick (Bengals) lost to the browns.

Bengals offense sucked in the first half, and their defense sucked in the second half.

People you should of stuck with riding the Anti Jag train. The Jags are just an awful team. They are my prediction to go 0-16.

They really should call up Tim Tebow.

People you should of stuck with riding the Anti Jag train. The Jags are just an awful team. They are my prediction to go 0-16.

They really should call up Tim Tebow.
Even Jesus can't help the jaguars

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back