The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

Now I'm liking my odds even better in this contest and my fantasy league is doing great now bc of Romo! BOOM!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I fixed those two BYE picks.[/QUOTE]

I think you missed my pick (Eagles). I'm between SupremeForce and Gut. Thx in advance.

[quote name='SithFord']Now I'm liking my odds even better in this contest and my fantasy league is doing great now bc of Romo! BOOM![/QUOTE]

I counted 7 people out already on the first 1/3 rd of the list. I can't blame them for taking the Giants over the Cowboys though, but I figured it would be a close game if Romo didn't choke or anything. There's never a sure thing. Like Rams vs Saints last year, what was up with that!?

So far me and one other person picked chargers over the raiders. Somehow the raiders have been beating the chargers and I honestly never got how. Plus my QB backup in fantasy football is Rivers. how I got Rodgers AND rivers... I have no idea. also I snagged Mendhall off waivers, you might want to see if he's still free.

[quote name='Fire2box']can't blame them for taking the Giants over the Cowboys though...[/QUOTE] I can. I have no earthly idea why you would mess with that game in Week 1.

[quote name='klwillis45']I can. I have no earthly idea why you would mess with that game in Week 1.[/QUOTE]

This I agree with. Take the "easy" bets early and then start taking risks later in the year.

[quote name='SithFord']This I agree with. Take the "easy" bets early and then start taking risks later in the year.[/QUOTE]

let them figure it out. they should already know. you wanna win right?

It'll be real interesting if the Texans, Lions & Eagles all lose week 1. It's a long shot, but that list will slim down real fast if it does happen.

LET'S GO BROWNS!

If anyone else is like me and likes to know right away how many people get knocked out with each losing team, here's how many people are on each team for Week 1. This is my own obviously unofficial count.

Texans- 48
Eagles- 39
Lions- 29
Bears- 28
Patriots- 17
Panthers- 9
Falcons- 8
Ravens- 8
Giants- 7
Saints- 5
Packers-4
Bills- 4
Jets- 4
Colts- 3
Vikings- 3
Dolphins- 2
Chargers- 2
Seahawks- 2
Buccaneers- 1
49ers- 1
Raiders- 1
Cowboys- 1

Also, 4 people used their BYE

right now the bears and the saints game is looking nice.. and at least 1 person getting knocked out with the chargers vs raiders game monday. If the chargers lose i'm out in week 1. :D

edit: NVM Bears got up by a touchdown vs colts. The eagles are still tied at 3-3 though. I never cared much for Vick even less after he got convicted so I was hoping he has a terrible game regardless.

[quote name='packerfan10']There could be some big upsets so far this this morning.[/QUOTE]

Still not even to 2nd half in most if not all of the games yet though. But the locker room timeout for the half isn't long at all, but clearly they go in with speeches and plans in hand. Not to mention half a game left where anything is still possible.

Edit: Rams just intercepted the Lions ball and touchdown it 13 to 7 rams lead, near end of 1st half.

I'm from Cleveland, but I chose Philadelphia to win. It's been a closer game than I thought it would be, but I still think the Eagles are gonna win.

the browns just pulled within 4 points of the eagles. Hoping they win not just to get a rather big group out, but to prove the eagles aren't a firey team at all.

though they proved that holding them to 10 points in 3 quarters or so.

Detroit pickerz just breathed a sigh of reliefz. Damn Ramz lolz almost.

Ugly day for Stafford. RG3 going lolcatz on everyone. :D

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Did anyone really expect anything else from the Browns?[/QUOTE]

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Curse you Cleveland for not knocking out a decent amount of people!

And as always, a late, disappointing loss. Why in God's name they would keep Weeden in going into the 4th quarter with those stats is beyond me(9-28 passing, 98 yards, 3 INTS & 0 TDS). Poor play, but mostly, poor coaching. Hopefully better luck next week for my Browns.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Did anyone really expect anything else from the Browns?[/QUOTE]
Pretty low blow there champ. Play was pretty crappy from both teams if I must say, but at least Vick could find the endzone along with his 4 INTS.

yah Would been nice to lose eagles and lions pickerz today. :hot: ;) :lol:

ugly day for Browniez QB tooz 4 INTs, yuck. :cold:

On to teh next week after monday fellow CAGz! :grouphug: :whee:

Phew, survived this time. Good thing I didn't pick the Vikings. I wouldn't have made it (even though they won).

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Pretty low blow there champ. Play was pretty crappy from both teams if I must say, but at least Vick could find the endzone along with his 4 INTS.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I forgot about all the winning seasons the Browns have had in the last 20 years.

Got through week 1. I don't know a lot about this, about which time should we have picked a team for week 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']You're right. I forgot about all the winning seasons the Browns have had in the last 20 years.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you're from Indiana. How'd them Colts do today, bra? Oh, they got blown out and lost too? And they were an embarrassment last year without Manning? You don't live in a glass house by any chance, do you?

On topic: Mother. fucking. Browns. Why must you torment me so?

[quote name='Tailsk']Got through week 1. I don't know a lot about this, about which time should we have picked a team for week 2?

Shame nobody picked Browns btw :p[/QUOTE]

why would they? They were playing the Eagles. ANd while it wasnt the blowout I wish it was, we still got the job done.

THe saints suck. Now were going to hear RG3 ROTY chants and discussions like crazy now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pirate331']Looks like you're from Indiana. How'd them Colts do today, bra? Oh, they got blown out and lost too? And they were an embarrassment last year without Manning? You don't live in a glass house by any chance, do you?

On topic: Mother. fucking. Browns. Why must you torment me so?[/QUOTE]

You're right. I have to be a Colts fan because I'm from Indiana. Nothing gets past you.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You're right. I have to be a Colts fan because I'm from Indiana. Nothing gets past you.[/QUOTE]
I don't hear you denying it. I don't really care who your team is, but I'm from Cleveland, and the Browns are my team. Nobody gets to talk down about us, except us, without getting told to STFU. Is your team the Giants? Because if it isn't, the 2011 Lombardi trophy spot in your cabinet is equally as empty as ours is.

bread's done
Back