The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

[quote name='Fire2box']Arkbar, my game hasn't played yet so unless you can see the outcome of the chargers @ Raiders game on Monday. You might not want to put me in the winners list just yet.

But thank you for the confidence in thinking my pick is great. :D

I'll post my Week 2 pick once the Chargers edge one out over the raiders.[/QUOTE]

I won't pull out the mondya games until after the game is over. I pull oout the losers from the winners. It makes things simpler

Week 1: Chargers over Raiders (Chargers just won)
Week 2: Washington Redskins over St.Louis

I already have ideas for weeks 3 and 4. Trying to plan out long term though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe how many people are picking road teams... I kinda like the Packers, tho that seems pretty risky, and I'd wager a few people said that before taking them last week. The Patriots almost seem too obvious, but oh well.

Week 1: Texans
Week 2: Patriots

Admiral Ackbar:

This is my 3rd year playing this and I just want to thank you for running it again even if I always seem to go out early. I'm curious which is easier for you when it comes to us posting our picks for the next week. Should we edit our original posts or create new ones?

Very few predictable games this week, should thin out the field considerably. While I'd love to save them, gotta take my Pats.

Week 1: Chicago Bears
Week 2: New England Patriots

[quote name='Vince McMahon'] The Patriots almost seem too obvious, but oh well.

Week 1: Texans
Week 2: Patriots[/QUOTE]

This is what nearly bit almost 40 people in the ass with the eagles in week 1. They need to call and thank the browns defense, not Vick. Also road games, not having home field "advantage" isn't a major factor. Everyone likes to pretend it does but IMHO it doesn't mean anything. Packers and Rams week 1 for example.

Compare the teams against teams and look ahead. People are taking top quality brand name teams to early.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Emocakes']Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs

Week 1: Houston Texans
[/QUOTE]

I would of picked KC but buffalo scored 28 on the jets even though they still lost. But if KC has a better defensive line then the jets then I think its a good pick. If Redskins weren't going to the rams, I would of picked KC as well this week.

Week 1: Houston Texans
Week 2: New England Patriots

As much as I want to pick my Niners this week, I don't want to jinx it...

bread's done
Back