The Admiral's NFL Suicide Pool - Congratulations Raiden_86 - King of The 2012 Pool!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I was waiting for someone to pick the ravens. You sir are dead to me.[/QUOTE]

I could really give a damn about the team, they kicked the Bengal ass and Philadelphia had a rocky start barely able to beat Cleveland. Odds seem descent enough.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I could really give a damn about the team, they kicked the Bengal ass and Philadelphia had a rocky start barely able to beat Cleveland. Odds seem descent enough.[/QUOTE]

We will see sunday then. Should make for a great game.

I've got this weird vibe this week for some reason so I am just going to take my bye. Would have taken the Patriots but it just seems too obvious.

Week 1: Texans
Week 2: Bye

[quote name='Porksta']Oakland Raiders[/QUOTE]

Ford (their running back and 2nd star player) out for weeks or the whole season I think due to needing surgery on his foot, their ball/long snapper took a concussion by his own teammate who admitted to never snapping a ball since high school and blamed it on the dirt. so the backup will still be in for this week or maybe more. Carson still fell flat because they had no running game so they passed *a lot*. the saving grace is their kicker but they still need to get him in position and then rely heavily on their defense.

oh and the team is still commiting the most pointless pleanties as they have since they fell flat on their faces in the last super bowl they went to.

TL'DR: The raiders are still a joke, good luck.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Senor Lizard, I hate to tell you this, but you gone.[/QUOTE]

I picked the same and I am a Ram's fan. The Rams should of won in week 1 and they failed and it WAS their fault.

even with their new flanged defense they can only watching video of one game of the redskins with RG3. Also even with the new bolstered defense they still lost. Sure it's not a sure win for the redskins I'll admit that much. But it's a lot better then taking the pat's in week 1 and 2 like *everyone* else.

I'd say i'd like to see the pats lose but even I think they'll win. More so then I think redskins will this week. but holy hell if theirs a upset with NE it's gonna be hilarious to see 40+ fall in one week. Only reason i'm not picking pats is i want to wait for a "harder" week.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Senor Lizard, I hate to tell you this, but you gone.[/QUOTE]

I picked the same and I am a Ram's fan. The Rams should of won in week 1 and they failed and it WAS their fault.

even with their new flanged defense they can only watching video of one game of the redskins with RG3. Also even with the new bolstered defense they still lost. Sure it's not a sure win for the redskins I'll admit that much. But it's a lot better then taking the pat's in week 1 and 2 like *everyone* else.

I'd say i'd like to see the pats lose but even I think they'll win. More so then I think redskins will this week. but holy hell if theirs a upset with NE it's gonna be hilarious to see 40+ fall in one week. Only reason i'm not picking pats is i want to wait for a "harder" week.

week 2 : houston

cant believe some of the risk ppl are taking on here and only 2nd week. idont know if it is because they dont understand the concept of a survival pool or is it because they're too much of a fan of that team but i'll leave it at that. even my pick of houston is a risk since it's a divisional game but not like some of the risk ppl are taking on here

Week 2: Cincinnati Bengals

Week 1: Chicago Bears

Going to buck the trend here and not pick the Pats this week. It looks like the safest pick this week, but oh baby would this pool shrink if the Cards can pull off an upset.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']Week 1: NY Giants

WEEK 2: Washington Redskins[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fire2box'] I picked the same and I am a Ram's fan. The Rams should of won in week 1 and they failed and it WAS their fault.[/QUOTE]WeaponX2099 wasn't talking smack about BriankLizard93's Week 2 pick; he was pointing out that the Giants lost in Week 1, so he's already been knocked out of the pool.

[quote name='Fire2box']fromy my counting at least 34 people have picked The Pats for week 2. You do all realize the more you all pick the same teams the longer this whole thing drags out, right?[/QUOTE]

Or it goes quicker if that team gets upset... :p

[quote name='neudog']Admiral I will be placing all my picks in post #176 unless you prefer a new post for every pick.[/QUOTE]
IIRC he prefers new posts being made for picks

bread's done
Back