The Adventure of Tintin 3D Three-disc combo $12 at Amazon

Lame, I picked it up for $15 as well. Policy says they only adjust for TVs. Not sure how to even contact Amazon for a price adjustment either.

I tried sending them an email saying something I just bought that still have yet to ship but they would not allow me to cancel just dropped in price at Best Buy. Hoping they're willing to pricematch that.

Amazon should really return to the 30-day price guarantee of some their brick-and-mortar competitors. That's what kept me from ordering as much stuff from Amazon than I otherwise would have. For me, since I pay tax at my state, if Amazon just pricematch stores for the most part like Best Buy, Target or Walmart, I would rather buy it at the stores and have that pricematch guarantee and being able to return stuff.

$12 is a good buy though and I'll be surprised if the competition goes this low but you'll never know. The Xmas shopping season has a few good weeks to go.

Awesome price for a great 3D movie. Saw it in the theater and enjoyed it greatly. The chase scene through the town is top notch in 3D!

bread's done
Back