The all nighter

Phazing Zero

CAGiversary!
Alright, starting today (Saturday) I'm going to stay up all night. It's summer, meaning school's out and my baseball season is over. As you guys may have seen I've been playing Fable latley. Last night I conqured the game in one sitting, and when I was done it was about six o' clock in the morning. So, if I start a new game, I can beat it a couple times, doing differnt things evertime. When I eventually get bored with it I'll be playing Halo 2. There is another option though. If anyone on here wants to play Halo 2 online allnight, or possibly even differnt games, I'm down with that too. So, if there are any people who want to stay up, who's with me?

Id be willing to do it maybe next week. I got finals comin up this week, so i cant stay up all night this weekend, late, but not all night, or it will fuck up my sleeping.

damn, your still in school murc?
I've been out since May 25th (and I'm in high school)

Anyway, I'm up late on live regularly since its the summer, but I have work at 1 pm, so I have to call it a night at 3:30 am

bunch of weirdos out west. I've been out since may 5 but i am in college. I think almost all people are still in school out there.

i'm up for one on this thursday. finally will be done with b-ball camp and my soph. year in high school. damn thursday is taking a looong time.

[quote name='LiquidNight']damn, your still in school murc?
I've been out since May 25th (and I'm in high school)

Anyway, I'm up late on live regularly since its the summer, but I have work at 1 pm, so I have to call it a night at 3:30 am[/QUOTE]

Well all you texans got out early, my last day of class is tommorow, you see, out here in California, we get *cough*educated*cough* so we can you know, get something done in the future.

[quote name='jughead']bunch of weirdos out west. I've been out since may 5 but i am in college. I think almost all people are still in school out there.[/QUOTE]

I'm in college and I was out May 13th.

bread's done
Back