The Amazing Spider Man instant win game (PS3 game, Move bundle, & PS3 console prizes)

[quote name='thegreatone313']i got the game so if anybody wants to giveaway a code, I will be glad to take one. PM Me, If not thats okay[/QUOTE]

here you are 66FL-H3NP-BH8C

[quote name='Inbox']there sure alot of winners here for the spider man game from 17.5 million codes and and only 475 winning codes for the game[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm sure there are quite a few that actually didn't win and just said they did. Anyone can say "I won the game and move bundle at 1:35pm CST!!!"

[quote name='d3adliner']I agree. I'm sure there are quite a few that actually didn't win and just said they did. Anyone can say "I won the game and move bundle at 1:35pm CST!!!"[/QUOTE]

well is this enough proof?

Winner.png

[quote name='aileron']well is this enough proof?

Winner.png
[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I won one when I created this thread. I'm not sure why people wouldn't believe that there are winners. We win these types of contests all the time.

[quote name='tankyroo']Surprise surprise, no win here :([/QUOTE]

Same here man, been entering everyday at different times. Only time I won was the first time with the wallpaper, dlc, and video. Lots of winners here. Congrats guys!

Just won the Move bundle and the game 5 minutes ago I too thought everybody claiming to win was full of crap .Thanks OP on the chance for the sweet little score

Edit: anyone care to show me how to upload photos to the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the

walpaper
DLC
and some Behind the scenes movie

would have really like the game but oh well i wil try again tormrow.

thx op

[quote name='eugaet']Is everyone redeeming all 5 codes in one session or are you spreading them out through the day?[/QUOTE]

I just spread mine out over 15-30 minutes to get through it.

[quote name='eugaet']Is everyone redeeming all 5 codes in one session or are you spreading them out through the day?[/QUOTE]

I did mine all in 1 session. At about 3:30 AM CST.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']When they say enter daily THROUGH July 17, 2012 does that count the 17th or the day before at midnight?[/QUOTE]

Through means including.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']When they say enter daily THROUGH July 17, 2012 does that count the 17th or the day before at midnight?[/QUOTE]

11:59 pm eastern time on the 17th is when it ends

Entered first time and skipped video and it just brought me back to the enter email page. Tried code again and it failed. played again but did not skip video. Second time was a dlc character and then some video. no wins after that.

Wow, I just won a copy of the game with one of the FREE codes! I literally just entered 1-minute ago, so try now and maybe you'll have the same luck!

Bleh, didn't win anything. Noticed something strange though, I used a free code last night and got one of the videos. Figuring I'd just get the DLC and wallpaper, I decided to call it a night and try tomorrow. Come today, I try the next code and I still get those two items in the right order. I think once you "win" one of those, your next 2 codes regardless of time of entry will always be the remaining items of that bundle everyone seems to be getting (wallpaper, DLC, video).

Another try, another day of nothing. I did watched the movie today and it was amazing. Loved the cast and look forward to the next movie a few years from now.

If someone has a DLC code they arent using I appreciate a PM with it.

EDIT: THANK YOU SHARP KATANA FOR THE CODE

[quote name='Kyphin']Won the game at 5:55 pm Central time. Too bad I don't have a PS3. =/[/QUOTE]

I also won a copy today. I have a PS3, but i don't really play games on it. I think I'll just trade in my copy or sell it on eBay and sue the money towards Borderlands 2.

Dang...really wanted the game. I love Spidey(comics and the new film)...oh well...better luck next time I suppose. I may end up buying the game eventually I suppose...

So is it officially over with the FPO error? At least I got the DLC; I'm super excited to get this game.

Just saw the movie for a second time yesterday.

[quote name='shadownetone']How the hell are you guys getting free codes? I registered and got nothing.[/QUOTE]

There's an AMOE on the first post, it lets you get 5 free codes. However its throwing errors right now, looks like it may be down. If anything, they're getting the codes legit now or they have backed up codes they didn't use.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']There's an AMOE on the first post, it lets you get 5 free codes. However its throwing errors right now, looks like it may be down. If anything, they're getting the codes legit now or they have backed up codes they didn't use.[/QUOTE]
Damn I missed that link thought it was the same as the first anyway thanks.

I was hoping to hit another round of AMOE codes but still error central.

Still had a couple leftover but they were duds. What a shame.

bread's done
Back