The Amazing Spider Man instant win game (PS3 game, Move bundle, & PS3 console prizes)

[quote name='popos316']Thanks OP i won a move bundle plus the game! Anyone receive the confirmation email for their prize?[/QUOTE]

Yea I got mine not long after I won mine.I also put in two codes just now and won the game by itself so now I have 2 spiderman games and a move bundle only if I can get that console

[quote name='overlordmike']getting FPO ERROR when i go to amoe[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll have to remember to check back tonight.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Yea I got mine not long after I won mine.I also put in two codes just now and won the game by itself so now I have 2 spiderman games and a move bundle only if I can get that console[/QUOTE]

If you win the console I think you should buy some lottery tickets too! Lucky guy

[quote name='slowdive21']Wait this is still going? It said it end 7-15 in the rules.[/QUOTE]

At the bottom of the entry page it says "Carl's Jr.® The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game starts 5/23/12 at 10:00 AM ET and ends 7/17/12 at 11:59:59 PM ET."

[quote name='tankyroo']At the bottom of the entry page it says "Carl's Jr.® The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game starts 5/23/12 at 10:00 AM ET and ends 7/17/12 at 11:59:59 PM ET."[/QUOTE]

I went there just now and got the following message:

'The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game promotion ended at 11:59PM EST on July 15, 2012. Visit www.hardees.com to sign up for special offers and promotions from Hardee's® restaurants.'
ph.png
ph.png
ph.png

Also at the bottom of the page it says:

'NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Hardee's ® The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game starts 5/21/12 at 10:00 AM ET and ends 7/15/12 at 11:59:59 PM ET.'

heres the fine print

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Carl's Jr.® The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game starts 5/23/12 at 10:00 AM ET and ends 7/17/12 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Cup with game piece code, while supplies last. Text game piece code to 87963. Msg & Data rates may apply. Go to www.carlsjr.com to see Official Rules, enter the Video Game Instant Win Game, and obtain free means of entry. Official Rules also available in restaurants. Open to legal residents of 47 US states/DC, 18 years or older. Void in FL, NY, RI, PR & where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc., 6307 Carpinteria Ave., Carpinteria, CA 93013. Subject to full Official Rules. © 2012 Carl Karcher Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. DR PEPPER is a registered trademark of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and "PS3" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. TM & © 2012. Spider-Man, the Character TM & © 2012 Marvel Characters, Inc. The Amazing Spider-Man, the Movie 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Game © 2012 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. ESRB RATING: TEEN with Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence. Visit www.esrb.org for rating information.

clearly states the 17th at 11.59p,m

[quote name='yedgee']AMOE codes are back up and running.[/QUOTE]

And not doing me any good at all...

Congrats to those who won a "real" prize from this thing!

Man you guys are lucky that won the game. Today is the last day and used my codes and once again nothing. Only thing I won was when the first time I entered the codes last week which was wallpaper, dlc, video, and two no wins in that order. If anyone won an extra copy, I'd like to trade a copy of my Arkham City (360) sealed for it. I do have an extra copy of Uncharted 3 from that facebook game earlier this year, but the bar code is slashed. I never done a trade on CAG before though. Anyways Congrats to the winners!

[quote name='TKtheknight']Man you guys are lucky that won the game. Today is the last day and used my codes and once again nothing. Only thing I won was when the first time I entered the codes last week which was wallpaper, dlc, video, and two no wins in that order. If anyone won an extra copy, I'd like to trade a copy of my Arkham City (360) sealed for it. I do have an extra copy of Uncharted 3 from that facebook game earlier this year, but the bar code is slashed. I never done a trade on CAG before though. Anyways Congrats to the winners![/QUOTE]

This is not the place for trades, sorry chap.

On topic, all I've been getting is "Sorry, maybe next time." Ho hum. Both my fiance and I got absolutely nothing but 1x DLC a piece from this thing and those were given to everyone as a participation reward. How disappointing. Congrats to those who won something worthwhile, though.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Man you guys are lucky that won the game. Today is the last day and used my codes and once again nothing. Only thing I won was when the first time I entered the codes last week which was wallpaper, dlc, video, and two no wins in that order. If anyone won an extra copy, I'd like to trade a copy of my Arkham City (360) sealed for it. I do have an extra copy of Uncharted 3 from that facebook game earlier this year, but the bar code is slashed. I never done a trade on CAG before though. Anyways Congrats to the winners![/QUOTE]

I might take you up on that I'll send you a PM once my copies get here

the last 30 codes for me have been no win.

Also another weird thing to point out, the stupid thing sent me an email with 10 codes instead of 5, however the first 5 were all used, lol!

[quote name='overlordmike']i am on the site right now and entering my codes. just won the dlc as well[/QUOTE]

I don't know why, but it keeps saying that the contest ended when I go to the page.

Here's a screengrab:

spiderman.jpg

[quote name='jojuinc']I don't know why, but it keeps saying that the contest ended when I go to the page.[/QUOTE]

Thats because the contest for Hardee's ended on the 15th. The Carl's Jr. one ends today (the 17th).

Man, they really get you with their wording....

"Congratulations, you've won a The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game

in-game art digital wallpaper themes !"

Newlines added for emphasis.

[quote name='jojuinc']I went there just now and got the following message:

'The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game promotion ended at 11:59PM EST on July 15, 2012. Visit www.hardees.com to sign up for special offers and promotions from Hardee's® restaurants.'
ph.png
ph.png
ph.png

Also at the bottom of the page it says:

'NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Hardee's ® The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Instant Win Game starts 5/21/12 at 10:00 AM ET and ends 7/15/12 at 11:59:59 PM ET.'[/QUOTE]
Maybe Hardees has a different promotion than Carls jr, even though they are practically the same thing.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Man, they really get you with their wording....

"Congratulations, you've won a The Amazing Spider-Man Video Game

in-game art digital wallpaper themes !"

Newlines added for emphasis.[/QUOTE]

The first day I entered I thought I won the game too, but then I saw theme part lol. I did eventually win the game, hope it comes soon.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']The first day I entered I thought I won the game too, but then I saw theme part lol. I did eventually win the game, hope it comes soon.[/QUOTE]

4-6 weeks. Most likely it won't show up till the end of August but it could show up sooner.

well no console don't get me wrong I am happy with what I got thanks again OP for the heads up I seen advertisement for this promo but wouldn't passed it up if you didn't make this thread

I won a Move bundle.. I already have the move and all.. But hey I get a 2nd controller, and I can just sell the Eye Toy for 8 bucks or so at Gamestop when I go get Kingdom Hearts 3D.
*If Spiderman gets here by then..*

I tried entering the rest of my codes yesterday the 17th into Carls contest and it still didn't accept my codes. Think it glicthed on me. Sucks waste of time.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Any physical winners hear anything from prizelogic yet?[/QUOTE]

I emailed that few days ago. I got a reply yesterday or day before. Saying they are still doing the verification process

[quote name='Clown069']77HN-JMN6-46PQ[/QUOTE]

wow, noone took this and its been up for a while, i just tried it now, and it worked, thanks alot!

[quote name='thegreatone313']anybody got news on receiving the game[/QUOTE]

I would imagine it will be 8-10 weeks before anyone receives anything.

Guessing it should be around the second or third week of september according to their "estimator" it says 4-6 weeks for delivery middle of september would be 2 months giving enough time for us to hear something back on the prizes

Prizelogic usually takes a while to deliver their prizes. I didn't get my prize for their Uncharted Subway contest until 2.5 months after the contest ended. I would expect prizes for this Spider-man contest to start to arrive between mid-September and early October.

got a response today that all prizes will be shipped today and should be delivered no later than next week so everybody that won should have something by then unless they are shipping out in waves like the uncharted 3 contest

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back