The Amazing Spider Man instant win game (PS3 game, Move bundle, & PS3 console prizes)

[quote name='Rockinjs']got a response today that all prizes will be shipped today and should be delivered no later than next week so everybody that won should have something by then unless they are shipping out in waves like the uncharted 3 contest[/QUOTE]

Got the same response today also.

[quote name='aileron']wow just checked the mail and it was in there so might get to some people a bit faster.[/QUOTE]

what state did it ship from and who was it delivered by

Ok thanks for the replies thats what I was wondering about the Move bundle if it shipped usps I got it going to my po box didnt know if it was coming by ups if I would have had to sign for it or something

[quote name='aileron']USPS First Class, Sterling Heights, MI 49310[/QUOTE]
Wait hold on... It was being shipped from Sterling Heights, Michigan? I should be expecting my game tomorrow then! I live 10 minutes away from this location :/

[quote name='illucio']I just got my Playstation move bundle + Game today! :D[/QUOTE]

Was it delivered USPS or UPS and did you have to sign for it?

[quote name='illucio']I just got my Playstation move bundle + Game today! :D[/QUOTE]

Another question: Can you describe the bundle?

I never saw a pre-packed Spidey/Move bundle in stores or online, so is this just a barebones separate wand/camera pack with a retail copy of Spider-Man? 3 separate retail items? Etc.

I won the Spider-Game and had it sent to my parents house as they live in Sterling Heights, MI (minutes from where Prizelogic sends prizes out from).

The game was delivered today.

I received mine in the mail yesterday. I believe it came in through USPS. Inside was a paper stating being a winner in the contest and the game (I only won the game, not the bundle).

[quote name='Rockinjs']Was it delivered USPS or UPS and did you have to sign for it?[/QUOTE]
It was left by the door and... *Runs off to check the box*
It was UPS Ground. :/

And if it makes any difference I live 5 - 10 minutes from the shipping location.

I got my regular game via USPS First Class today. Really glad they don't take a grinder/whatever to their games like other companies have a habit of doing.

I got the game today. USPS. Is it worth playing or immediately sell? I guess what I'm saying is, has anyone played this and is it actually good? Amazon is giving $24 trade in for it.

I got my move bundle today. It came ups, no signature was required.
IMAG0118.jpg

still waiting here in SC so they probaly just haven't made it our way yet. on another note good to see I get 3 games with the Move Bundle

Got The Move Bundle And Game still waiting on the game by itself
tn

Edit: Received 2 copy of game 9/8

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']I got the game today. USPS. Is it worth playing or immediately sell? I guess what I'm saying is, has anyone played this and is it actually good? Amazon is giving $24 trade in for it.[/QUOTE]

Can get $30 at BB $31.50 if GCU that may drop to $28/$29.40 by sunday though and it doesn't have to be sealed

[quote name='Rockinjs']Can get $30 at BB $31.50 if GCU that may drop to $28/$29.40 by sunday though and it doesn't have to be sealed[/QUOTE]

I'm not really all that interested in BB credit.

well in that case you can turn around and buy a amazon kindle "Giftcard" to use on amazon with the BB credit also Amazon won't give you more if it's new so you might as well go on and open it to see how it is

So I found out that you could use the Playstation Eye as a web camera (IT WORKS! HUZZAH! Google it if you want to learn how) So now I finally have a web camera/mic, a really good one too. And I also have a extra controller for my PlayStation move for my playstation. Now to find a use for the extra copy of Sports Champion...

Received my game today. I am just going to trade it in. However I noticed it only says $15 credit on BB Trade-In. How are you getting $30?

*I just remembered about the 100% trade-in bonus at BB.

[quote name='TealPavelski']Received my game today. I am just going to trade it in. I notice it only says $15 on Best Buy Trade-In. How are you getting $30?[/QUOTE]

BBY is doing 100% trade ins so $15 x 2 = $30 or $31.50 if you have gamer's club unlocked.

I know this is old as dirt. But today I got the Playstation Move Bundle and Amazing Spiderman game. From Hardees Amazing Spiderman instant win contest.

I just won the game and already got it months ago but today I got a package in side I got PS Move bundle and the Amazing Spiderman game. So a very unexpected surprise.

[quote name='tcbys']I know this is old as dirt. But today I got the Playstation Move Bundle and Amazing Spiderman game. From Hardees Amazing Spiderman instant win contest.

I just won the game and already got it months ago but today I got a package in side I got PS Move bundle and the Amazing Spiderman game. So a very unexpected surprise.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations.

bread's done
Back