The Amazing Spiderman Preview DVD + Comic Book $3 Wal-mart B&M exclusive

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!
Credit to dvdtalk:

For those interested, there is a Walmart exclusive preview DVD for TASM out today, which comes with a comic and it seems to be the first appearance of The Lizard.

On the DVD you'll find:

A BTS piece (7:32) with Webb, Garfield, Stone, Sheen, Field and others contribute, you see parts of two scenes which have not been seen before and is pretty good.

An exclusive scene which I will name in the following spoiler tag and detail in a spoiler tag below
Spoiler:
The scene runs 2:38

A sneak peak of TASM Video Game (looks pretty good, I loved Spider-man 2 on Gamecube back in the day, can't get much better than web swinging through NYC in HD) which is a tad short at :57

video is okay, not as good as I expected but not horrible, it is a DVD after all. The featurette plays by default as does the scene, then you are taken to the menu where all 4 are selectable.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-talk/602496-amazing-spider-man-preview-dvd-comic-walmart-exclusive.html

[quote name='ssjmichael']sounds like something that should be free :/[/QUOTE]

Agreed, a 30-40 min "making of" feature would've made this definitely worth it but, of course, something like that is for the special features on the actual Blu-ray/DVD of the film.

This would probably be served best by packaging it with the previous Spider-man blu-rays and slapping Wal-mart exclusive sticker on it.

Saw a sign at the front of the store on the anti-theft detector devices advertising the product and price.

Didn't see the item in the store however. Not that I was looking for it, but didn't notice it in the electronics dept.

bread's done
Back