The Andy Milonakis Show

[quote name='guessed']Was it so funny you had to post it twice? ;)

I didn't see it.[/QUOTE]

I think the database freaked out for a second a few minutes ago. I posted a reply and got an database error but my post still made it through. It doesn't list me as the last contributor to the thread though. Strange.

Man, that shit was fuckin retarded. I mean, the kid goes up to old people just to annoy the crap out of em. Then his stupid ass raps and shit. The only funny part was when lil jon spit fruity pebbles in his face

its alright, nothin great but its better than having another brittany spears movie or another show where they take a kid with no talent and try to put him on a bball team, wow mtv sucks expect the new real world is awesome cuz of the 2 hotties on there

[quote name='pimpinc333']Blame it all on Jimmie Kimmel. He is the one who hooked that kid up.[/QUOTE]

I blame the Internet. He was a minor internet phenomenon with his "The Superbowl Is Gay" song before Kimmel put him on his show, and he was just as goddamn annoying then as he is now.

I saw that kid's show on the Internet a few years back -- well, wait... he's actually an adult -- and I thought it was all-around funny. Specifically the use of MS Paint in his video editing skills.

MTV is a bastion of low-brow, insipid entertainment. I'll never understand how shows like this, Jackass, and all of those terrible Jackass spinoffs made it on the air. Shame on their creators, and shame on their viewers for keeping them in business.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']MTV is a bastion of low-brow, insipid entertainment. I'll never understand how shows like this, Jackass, and all of those terrible Jackass spinoffs made it on the air. Shame on their creators, and shame on their viewers for keeping them in business.[/QUOTE]

Now, now. Jackass and Viva la Bam are hilarious.

"Shame on me? SHAME ON ME? Well....Shame on you!" [/quote from a movie that I forgot]

Wow this show sucks.......and not just because I hate annoying fat kids. As far as MTV shows go I think Wild Boys is fucking hilarious most of the time.

[quote name='dudecool320']Did anyone else see this show? It was funny as hell! Now I have a reason to watch MTV.:booty:[/QUOTE]

funny as hell..... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Usually when I watch MTV I pull my pants down, defacate, and smear it on the screen so that it's more watchable. That's how bad I think the shows themselves are.

[quote name='Scorch']I hope Andy Milonakis chokes on a cheeseburger.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I think he's too busy choking on Judy McGrath's dick ( she's the CEO of Mtv as of 2004, I assume she still is. ).

And before you go saying 'But Tip, girls don't have penises', take a look at the woman herself:
lis_mcgrath_150x180.jpg

That's a man, baby.

How is that THING in charge of a station that is supposed to be hip and trendy?

On a side note Tiphireth, that is the longest fucking sig animation I've ever seen.

[quote name='Greetard']How is that THING in charge of a station that is supposed to be hip and trendy?

On a side note Tiphireth, that is the longest fucking sig animation I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

I know, isn't it awesome? You can find more here. I reccomend #3, and #5, number three of which is in my sig. It amazes me all the detail that goes into these little black and white sigs. Uber-kudos to the author. :) :applause:

The only funny thing was when lil john spitted fruity pebbles on him. Also when he told some old person "I'll race ya bitch" only because the word bitch is funny. Like paulie the wheelchair kid from THUG 2. He was dragging a port-a-john behind his electric wheel chair with someone in it. and shot them over a ramp into a river and he told them "take a drink bitch" and he screamed it. that was so funny to me.

i saw the episode tonight and was hoping they had decided to incorporate humor into the show this time but apparently not.

how could any of you guys even get past the intro?

OMFG Fat Kid Loves Food, MUST EAT MORE AND PUT IT IN WIERD PLACES!!!

I saw some skit with him pretending to be Snoop Dogg and a guy dove into the TV. I was jealous. I wish I had the power to dive in and help him choke on that cheeseburger.

Crappy, crappy, crappy show. Unfunny and just annoying. And the worst thing is that my brother finds it hilarious which will be earning him a pimp slap soon.........

Stop calling him a kid, he's actually older then the majority of you posting in this thread, including myself, lol. He is actually 29 and has some sort of diasese...Ill post a link later.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't know who to feel more sorry for... the people who watched this crap, or MTV for paying for this crap.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy with a sig of Napoleon Dynamite, an MTV produced movie.

[quote name='Tromack']Says the guy with a sig of Napoleon Dynamite, an MTV produced movie.[/QUOTE]

Napoleon was great until Hot Topic turned it into a 'fad'. Now everywhere I go see the shirts, stickers, buttons, hats, thongs (yes, they have these), bobble heads...my god!

ND was a fad long before hot topic capitalized on the name, if there were no demand (fad) the merchandise wouldnt be made/sold in such quantities.

perhaps it was just the fact that it was a very popular movie but alot of people thought they were the only one that knew about it, and when they realized how many people did, it annoyed them because they didnt "discover" anything (see donnie darko)

i havent seen the movie, but being in college i am familiar with it, and im told i say "yes" like one of the characters.

[quote name='Tromack']Says the guy with a sig of Napoleon Dynamite, an MTV produced movie.[/QUOTE]

I'll get to this statement in a later post, but you made me realize something, Tromack...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't know who to feel more sorry for... the people who watched this crap, or MTV for paying for this crap.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to apologize for that remark. I try to be (and hopefully you all see me as) a nice guy who tries to get along well with everybody. Even if I don't agree with someone or with their likes/dislikes, I try to be civil and share my opinions without bashing fellow members.

I don't ever recall someone bashing me or any of my likes/dislikes, and I try to show the same courtesy. The remark above isn't doing that. I definitely see how that remark can hurt those who happen to watch the show and enjoy it. If I wanted to voice my dislike for the show, I should have done it properly by bashing those involved with it, and not those who watch it.

I understand that everyone has different tastes, and that's a good thing. Also, I feel that people get enough crap from others in real life, and that they shouldn't be subjected to all that negativity here at CAG. I know that I sometimes get crap about what I watch and such in real life, but thankfully everyone here has been very respectful.

Once again, if anyone took offense to my statement, I offer my sincerest apologies.

:shock: he's 29

I watched about 20 minutes, while I was trying to fall asleep. Had me thinking what the fuck is going on here to myself several times. I'll admit I thought a few things were funny, like when he goes in the shower, the first thing says hot, then cold... then mustard. The random nature of a few bits had me laughing to myself, but overall I thought it's a little too out there and not really that funny.

If you like the show I suggest you get your fill quick, because it's probably not going to be around for too long. Then again I've been wrong about these things before.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'll get to this statement in a later post, but you made me realize something, Tromack...

I'd like to apologize for that remark. I try to be (and hopefully you all see me as) a nice guy who tries to get along well with everybody. Even if I don't agree with someone or with their likes/dislikes, I try to be civil and share my opinions without bashing fellow members.

I don't ever recall someone bashing me or any of my likes/dislikes, and I try to show the same courtesy. The remark above isn't doing that. I definitely see how that remark can hurt those who happen to watch the show and enjoy it. If I wanted to voice my dislike for the show, I should have done it properly by bashing those involved with it, and not those who watch it.

I understand that everyone has different tastes, and that's a good thing. Also, I feel that people get enough crap from others in real life, and that they shouldn't be subjected to all that negativity here at CAG. I know that I sometimes get crap about what I watch and such in real life, but thankfully everyone here has been very respectful.

Once again, if anyone took offense to my statement, I offer my sincerest apologies.[/QUOTE]

I apologize too. I feel that I misread your original statement.

I saw part of it last night. It may be the absolute worst show I have ever seen. Its not funny at all, just stupid.

[quote name='punqsux']ND was a fad long before hot topic capitalized on the name, if there were no demand (fad) the merchandise wouldnt be made/sold in such quantities.

perhaps it was just the fact that it was a very popular movie but alot of people thought they were the only one that knew about it, and when they realized how many people did, it annoyed them because they didnt "discover" anything (see donnie darko)

i havent seen the movie, but being in college i am familiar with it, and im told i say "yes" like one of the characters.[/QUOTE]

Hot Topic didn't start putting the merchandise out until 1 month after the DVD came out (besides 1/2 stickers and a button). Now, you can't walkin that store without being rapes my Napoleon bed sheets. But yes, its a 'cult fad'much like Donnie Darko, and Nightmare Before Xmas.

[quote name='dudecool320']Did anyone else see this show? It was funny as hell! Now I have a reason to watch MTV.:booty:[/QUOTE]

NO but i did last night and it was hillariuos:booty:

bread's done
Back