The annoying poll has spoken! Looking to finish up pending deals before lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']This is the best non-dv8mad lowball sale list ever![/quote]
This.

I wonder what would happen if it became a dv8mad lb sale??....

[quote name='guynextshore']This.

I wonder what would happen if it became a dv8mad lb sale??....[/quote]

2nd best dv8mad lowball sale ever of course! ;)

Fullmetal Alchemist (Vol 1 - 13 in 3 tin cases)
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time LE (2 discs, soundtrack, collector case)

Lol I offer credits toward my lowball auction? PM me how much you want and I can always PP the difference.

[quote name='thelonepig']Kinda. I love FF I, IV, VI, and VIII. X is so-so and XII is fun, but the story is too boring. I'm looking forward to XIII and hoping it'll be closer to 4 or 6, but I'm afraid that it'll be more like the recent Final Fantasy titles.

FF VII was a step in the wrong direction as far as I'm concerned.

Bump otherwise. :D[/quote]

My thoughts exactly addition to what you listed - I also like IX, it went back to the classic airships, knights, mages, and rustic feel of an original FF.
I would love if they would make something similar style of FF4 and FF6... however I don't feel like that will ever happen again. It seems that they wish to fuse magic with technology and produce these games for modern times.

Keeping my hopes up tho - BUMP this!

[quote name='thelonepig']I couldn't get in to IX. I didn't really care for any of the characters and I ran into so many bugs I was lucky to finish the game. I'm told that the game really wasn't that buggy, so I'm guessing I must have gotten a bad set of discs... :lol:

Bump to the top![/quote]

I'm sorry to hear that. I really did like the style of FFIX that made it feel a bit nostalgic. What type of bugs were you experiencing?

UP this!

The list goes up tonight (my tonight).
Just thought I should let you know there will be 4 VC figures. You do not need to bid on one of them because it's already in your box alng with some other goodies. I'll let you know which one later tonight.

[quote name='thelonepig']The most prevalent bug was having the characters not appear in battle - the camera would keep panning and music playing, but either the enemies or the PCs would just not show up.

There were also a few instances where the next dialogue box would not show up and thus freeze the game.

Up, up, and away![/quote]

Wow, and you were able to complete the game with that? You have quite the tolerance and patience. I don't think could have finish the game with those problems...

Sorry to hear that.

BUMP!! I guess ToS isn't sticking around in your collection?

Started Lost Odyssey last night haha - finally. It's not bad actually, it has a feeling of FFX.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Son of a bitch, you're in Salt Lake. I know where you got half of that! \m/[/quote]

Where? I'd like to find more of it! Most of this stuff I've had for years. In fact, there are only 2 or 3 items on the list that I purchased since I moved to Salt Lake nine months ago.

[quote name='dv8mad']:razz:

OK, I would bid on something. I just wanted to throw your poll into a shambles from the start.[/quote]

Jerk.

;)

cml for
:gc: Tales of Symphonia (mild scratches, booklet shows signs of use)

:ds: Mario Kart DS
:ds: Pokemon Platinum (insert looks like it was cut slightly off alignment)

:wii: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

[quote name='thelonepig']Where? I'd like to find more of it! Most of this stuff I've had for years. In fact, there are only 2 or 3 items on the list that I purchased since I moved to Salt Lake nine months ago.
[/quote]

Set a Sunday morning aside sometime, I'll show you around..

[quote name='thelonepig']If not, you can always have it shipped over to me. I'm still looking for a Starscream Mugg, but have a few sets of clothes waiting to be shipped out.

Big bump for GNS![/quote]

Wait what?? lol are you interested in this as well?

& Why is VC on your LIST???!!!!!! That's one of the games I'm sure i'll get once I get a ps3.

wait, nvm you have one in your collection as well....

dude, you beat valkyrai chronicles, how'd you beat the super tank the first time in the ruins. I R stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back