The Assistant

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
LMAO this show is soo fucking funny! im watching the final episode right now... anyone else follow this? i laugh so hard every time i see it, andy has some of the funnies lines i have ever heard! lol!

Dammit I forgot to watch that, that is a pretty funny show. I used to watch it with my girlfriend but since we've broken up and Randy Orton has won the WWE Championship I stopped. Fortunately mtv replays everything 100 times. Sadly SpikeTV does not and I've yet to catch the final episode of Joe Schmo 2.

i never got around to watching it, i'll just tivo the entire seaon when it re-runs.

andy dick is awesome, i got the ben stiller show and he kicks ass on there along with everyone else

It hasn't aired here yet but I've been following every episode.

Such a great show, scripted or not.

someone needs to smack the shhhh out of andy dick
no one watch him anymore so maybe we can force his carrer to die

PS that blonde on the assistant that is down to like the final 2........cutest damn girl i have seen on any tv station in years.........no doubt

lol.... that girl reminds me a lil of my camp counsellor that i had a year ago..... it was for a sports camp and me and her had a wrestling/dry sex match in a raquetball court LMAO! best time of my life actually. no joke either :D :D :D

Then there is the one who looks like jessica alba and then there is the one that is a fat christina aguilara, it scares me.

I thought it was a hilarious show, I hope they do an Assistant 2, only with somebody else this time, possibly tom green. Then again, I wouldn't mind if it was Andy Dick again. I did think that his constant whining about the show "ruining his life" and him always having to see his therapist. You could totally tell that was rehearsed. Otherwise, a pretty funny show.

who ended up winning it anyway ? I missed the last 4 episodes after they went camping. I thought the fat chritins lookalike was hot and so was that Jessica Alba looking chick. At first it was funny but MTv repeated it too much that it got on my nerves and so did andy's whining.

[quote name='goukill1120']I thought the fat christina lookalike was hot [/quote]

I was starting to think I was the only one.

bread's done
Back