The Avoid GameStop list. H: BioShock Infinite, Black Ops II W: MLB 13

piercey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
TL Rules

CAG standards for shipping apply (higher rating ships first).

ALL packages shipped MUST have some type of tracking number. ANY PACKAGE SHIPPED TO ME WITHOUT TRACKING WILL RESULT IN A MINIMUM OF NEUTRAL FEEDBACK. I don't want to hear "I forgot" or "I don't have $.89 for tracking even though the postage was $10" garbage. I almost got ripped off once, and DC helps reduce those risks, so blame that fuck for ruining it for everyone.

I don't care how fast ya ship it, as long as it has DC. I ship cheap and slow unless otherwise requested. If you want to calculate shipping ahead of time, it's going to North Dakota.

I do ship to Canada and the US. Anything else is a maybe.

For cash trades, I prefer Paypal. I also accept PMO, MS points, and Gift Cards from Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Amazon for cash trades. I will not accept Concealed Cash.

Pics available on request.

With all that out of the way, on to the list!

The Haves!

:pc:

Fable: The Lost Chapters
Sins of a Solar Empire
The Movies

:360:

Dishonored
BioShock Infinite - Little bit harder to get off me
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Little bit harder to get off me
Halo 4 - Little bit harder to get off me

Dreamcast

Metropolis Street Racer
Test Drive: LeMans
Virtua Tennis

The Wants!

Anything 360, PS3, DC, or CML but mainly:

:360: or :ps3:

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Catherine
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
El Shaddai
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

:360:

Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition

:ps3:

MLB13: The Show - The big want
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Yakuza: Dead Souls

Dreamcast

Sonic Adventure

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump.

Don't see much there man. I would take nhl 09 but I do have that game allready. I can trade off nhl to some one else though. Let me know if you want to do that.

[quote name='MrDubbs']Are you looking to trade only? If you're selling how much for NHL 09[/QUOTE]

Ah shoot.

NHL 09 is trade pending, along with a few others. I'll mark that right now. I'd rather trade, but if you offer me some $$$ we can talk. Paypal, PMO, or Amazon GC only.

[quote name='phdeez']just FYI: might want to edit title to say "avoid" Gamestop, not "aviod"

Good luck with your trades here on CAG! :D[/QUOTE]

fuck.

Nice catch, just changed it. :p

btw, since I now have a job again, I can now offer limited amounts of paypal for my wants! pm for more details. :p

Bump. NHL 09 is gone.

btw, sorry for lack of comment over the weekend. PSP and NHL09 are being shipped out today. Sorry for the late ship :(

[quote name='Tardcore']I think the PSP should be here tomorrow. I checked the DC you gave me and it said it's in Atlanta.[/QUOTE]

saweet bump.

bread's done
Back