The Awesome ~~ 1 Month Gamefly Free ~~

Reguard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
GameFly is offering 1 free month to anyone who pays for 1 month of GameFly using my referral link below. This offer is not just to benefit me, but to you as well as you get to enjoy an extra month for free.

Gamefly free month

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/5NN9rD

You may cancel right before the second month is finished if you don't want to pay for it anymore. Gamefly is a good service if you like playing new and old games.

It's a great service for playing games at a fraction of the new and used games cost. 

Since most games lose their value after the first year, it gets hard to resell bought games. Especially since most gamesr like to hoard. This is a great service for fundamentally enjoying game

You can sign up for the 1 game a month or 2 games a month plan. It does not mean you can only borrow two games per month. It means that you can only have 2 games shipped to you at the current time. So if you finish many games within the month, you can get more games shipped out to you that month. This service is great if you have many games that you wanted to play. It also makes you feel the need to rush and beat the game instead of only playing the game halfway through if you bought your own copy. Or if you felt that the game was bad, you can immediately stop playing and send it back in for another game.

I suggest the 2 game a month plan as you can have 1 game @ your house while you wait for availability for the next game.

You can also play any digital PC game that they have with this service. It does not require a rental slot to open, since it is digital. You download their software and then download the game from them.

You can rent:

NEXT GEN:

*PS4* GAMES

*XBOX ONE* GAMES AFTER THEIR REVERSAL OF THE DRM POLICY AND 24 HOUR ONLINE CHECK

*WII U* GAMES

*PS VITA* GAMES

*3DS* GAMES

(PS4 and XBOX One is not out yet but games will be available after console launch)

CURRENT GEN (7th):

*PS3* GAMES

*XBOX 360* GAMES

*WII* GAMES

*DS/DS Lite* GAMES

*PSP* GAMES AND MOVIES

OLD GEN (6th)

*PS2* GAMES

*XBOX*

*GAMECUBE*

*GAMEBOY ADVANCED*

AND UNLIMITED PC GAMEPLAY

Total Signups so far:

I don't have as many sign ups as the next man, but it doesn't matter. As long as we both benefit from this offer. If you are planning to sign up, Enjoy CAGers! and thanks for looking if you were considering.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back