The awesome Morrissey gif experience OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']These gifs are money. I think I am going to rename the OTT the awesome morrissey gif experience[/QUOTE]Anything better than a darth title.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Goosebumps was a lot better when I was 10.[/QUOTE]
That shit was terrible.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Goosebumps was a lot better when I was 10.[/QUOTE]
Did you ever read the choose your own adventure Goosebumps? Those were awesome.

GYG17.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Did you ever read the choose your own adventure Goosebumps? Those were awesome.

-pix-[/quote]

Those pissed me off. I actually own that one, though. Or at least I used to.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I think I ran through my library's entire collection of choose your own adventure books back when I was a kid. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I actually bought a ton of them off of ebay. They're so much fun to read even as an "adult".

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Too scary for young Brak?[/QUOTE]
Too poorly written.

Oh wow holy shit. I can't believe how bad the ending to that episode of Goosebumps was. The twist was that the summer camp was really a government training facility and the whole thing was a test for the main kid. Alright so that's a bad enough twist right? SURPRISE! Twist number two comes in as the kid's parents say "we're going to a far away place called earth" and the camera pans up showing earth in the distance.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Oh wow holy shit. I can't believe how bad the ending to that episode of Goosebumps was. The twist was that the summer camp was really a government training facility and the whole thing was a test for the main kid. Alright so that's a bad enough twist right? SURPRISE! Twist number two comes in as the kid's parents say "we're going to a far away place called earth" and the camera pans up showing earth in the distance.[/QUOTE]
Spoilers :roll:

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Oh wow holy shit. I can't believe how bad the ending to that episode of Goosebumps was. The twist was that the summer camp was really a government training facility and the whole thing was a test for the main kid. Alright so that's a bad enough twist right? SURPRISE! Twist number two comes in as the kid's parents say "we're going to a far away place called earth" and the camera pans up showing earth in the distance.[/quote]

What the fuck? Was Russo writing that?

Actually, it sounds hilarious.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Oh wow holy shit. I can't believe how bad the ending to that episode of Goosebumps was. The twist was that the summer camp was really a government training facility and the whole thing was a test for the main kid. Alright so that's a bad enough twist right? SURPRISE! Twist number two comes in as the kid's parents say "we're going to a far away place called earth" and the camera pans up showing earth in the distance.[/quote]

I remember that one. The one kid drowns under a canoe but really there was an air pocket?

[quote name='Rocko']I remember that one. The one kid drowns under a canoe but really there was an air pocket?[/QUOTE]

That's the one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mod-ified.[/quote]

I see that now, oh well I guess it could have been renamed "DethBluge or whatever random shit someone made Up" like one of the other OTTs but that would suck.

[quote name='Brak']Because you're an idiot.

That's one of the best games on the PS2.[/QUOTE]
Outside of it's wackiness, I don't think I've heard to many good things about it. From what I've heard it's crazy difficult and the camera is broken.

[quote name='dcfox']Outside of it's wackiness, I don't think I've heard to many good things about it. From what I've heard it's crazy difficult and the camera is broken.[/QUOTE]
The difficulty was ridiculous... and that's why I loved it. It was actually plausible to beat the insane bosses and onslaughts of villains -- you just had to figure out the patterns / combos.

Loved it.

[quote name='Brak']The difficulty was ridiculous... and that's why I loved it. It was actually plausible to beat the insane bosses and onslaughts of villains -- you just had to figure out the patterns / combos.

Loved it.[/QUOTE]
Masochist. I like my games baby easy.

Seriously...Morrissey?

I thought that everyone joked about liking him, the same way you guys joke about calling each other gainiggahs.

I'm questioning what a joke is now around here and what isn't. In fact, I'm questioning everything. Just to be safe.

I wish I was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl who looked good, i would call her....

and so forth.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My chucks squeak. :whistle2:| :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Those shoes kind of drink Mountain Dill Dew.

I don't like how you can feel a granule of salt under your soles.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']I wish I was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl who looked good, i would call her....

and so forth.[/QUOTE] Like you can even remember when that song was big. :roll:

[quote name='Brak']Those shoes kind of drink Mountain Dill Dew.

I don't like how you can feel a granule of salt under your soles.[/quote]

That's because you're a princess, Brak. You know what you have to do.

Put the dress on. Slowly.

Oh yeeeaaaahhhhh...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Like you can even remember when that song was big. :roll:[/quote]

Wait, so if I posted Kanye lyrics you'd complain and say that he sucks, right?

Seriously. Music is music. Old or new, it's still music. When has being born when the song was big even mattered? And I bet there are tons of songs that you like that were made either before you were born or before you ever had interests in / known about said artist.

In summary- don't be a dick.

The first page is a wicked, sinful place. Second page isn't much better. :whistle2:(

Got F1 today. I look forward to trying it out in a little bit.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Wait, so if I posted Kanye lyrics you'd complain and say that he sucks, right?

Seriously. Music is music. Old or new, it's still music. When has being born when the song was big even mattered? And I bet there are tons of songs that you like that were made either before you were born or before you ever had interests in / known about said artist.

In summary- don't be a dick.[/quote]

Relax, I'm a huge Beatles fan (Named my son after one), and they broke up a couple years before I was born. It's all good.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Wait, so if I posted Kanye lyrics you'd complain and say that he sucks, right?

In summary- don't be a dick.[/QUOTE] Calm down, I'm just wondering why that song stuck with you, when you must have heard it on a VH1 countdown or something. :lol:

And yeah, Kanye sucks Donkey Kong's donkey dong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back