the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've got 2 dirty disc errors in the past 2 days...I'm afraid for my X360 too :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

This is what mine is doing now. It took about 3 months but got more and more frequent (And makes me wonder if my RE5 disc was even defective to begin with). I am thinking about trying to replace the laser myself.

[quote name='munch']Alright, God of War II is gone. Someone must want Katamari Damacy? And didn't someone say they'd buy Crackdown for $10 after the Inufaye thing? Hit me up![/QUOTE]
Katamari Damacy for 360? I might want that.

Nevermind, I just saw your TL and it's :ps2:

[quote name='darthbudge']Tropic Thunder.[/QUOTE]
Which reminds me, after seeing Pineapple Express I now understand people's reservations with McBride.

Although he has been much better in everything else I have seen him in, especially EB&D.

Watching the extended trailer on On Demand ruined all "teh funnies."
Only P.E. part where I LOL'ed was this:
NSFW
1723005-4-pineapple-express-t-shirt-you-just-got-killed-by-a-daewoo-lanos.jpg

1 vs. 100 is all one big group. the only private group we can get afaik is a party, independent of 1 vs 100. I'm hopping on now.

Yep. I was under the assumption that unlimited amounts of players could be playing along.

It also sucks that they opened it early.

I'll play Call of Duty. I don't really talk, just fyi.
I finally own Office 2007! Thanks again for the link LP, this is gonna help me a lot at school next year.

Lame. I was in the lobby for a while but nothing was happening. Saw a few friends playing in the crowd so I exited then when I tried to get back in it was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back