the Bankruptcy OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This audience cheer is staged.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']It looks fantastic, but at the same time, I thought it looked more like a generic FPS than the first Uncharted. Not something I like, since the Tomb raider-esque qualities were what attracted me to Uncharted to begin with.[/QUOTE]
?
It's not an FPS.

I would hope MAG comes with a Hardcore option, One life, one death. make for a more heavily strategic team and gameplay, kind of like a simulation of real warfare with real people.

Did they just cheer for a fucken purple PSP?!

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, that eBay guy is legit?[/QUOTE]

Definitely...I've bought 2 XBLA games from him already, you buy now you get the code tonight....usually around 8-9pm PT.

Use Live Bing cashback to get 8% off.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Definitely...I've bought 2 XBLA games from him already, you buy now you get the code tonight....usually around 8-9pm PT.

Use Live Bing cashback to get 8% off.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I've bought all my arcade games from these two.

[quote name='tiredfornow']They're called third person shooters.[/QUOTE]

Did I not say it "looked" like generic FPS gameplay not that it was, jeez.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Did I not say it "looked" like generic FPS gameplay not that it was, jeez.[/QUOTE][quote name='h3llbring3r']It looks fantastic, but at the same time, I thought it looked more like a generic FPS than the first Uncharted. Not something I like, since the Tomb raider-esque qualities were what attracted me to Uncharted to begin with.[/QUOTE]You stink. I love you, but you stink.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You stink. I love you, but you stink.[/QUOTE]
;)

Yea, I think I remember that GT PSP was announced at the PSP launch.

[quote name='lordwow']So is it just the original GT on PSP?[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. They said 800 cars and 36 tracks, has to be something "new."

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I don't think so. They said 800 cars and 36 tracks, has to be something "new."[/QUOTE]

there was an '08 WRX Sti in the video, so yeah it's "new"

[quote name='Mojimbo']*sigh*

I want a real, high fidelity version of this.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I aint gonna be shelling out anymore dough for PSP...or any of its games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back