The Beatles: Rock Band (360) $53.99 at Amazon

Depends on the game, but they don't usually go that low. This is a good price. And with ECA you are looking at around $48. PLEASE do this for the PS3 version, Amazon!

[quote name='pinoy530']I hope they honor the pre-order price guarantee, but I can see them raising it back come weds.[/QUOTE]

Doesnt matter it they raise it back up in 5 mins, if you had your preorder, you'll get it for this price

[quote name='Zimmy']I bit on this.
The downside is, it isn't expected to ship until the 14th.[/QUOTE]

it's only an estimate, they will probably ship it day or two after release date or something along those lines.

I want to play this so bad but I really also want the special edition bundle......so im waiting for that to drop in price....at least by $100....

[quote name='KongaKing']Doesnt matter it they raise it back up in 5 mins, if you had your preorder, you'll get it for this price[/QUOTE]

Its not auto for me. I have had to call and email in the past. I just wrote an email, so we shall see. I would have just re-ordered and cancelled but the release day delivery is now absent from the order page now.

[quote name='KueMan10']Depends on the game, but they don't usually go that low. This is a good price. And with ECA you are looking at around $48. PLEASE do this for the PS3 version, Amazon![/QUOTE]
Buy it at this price and then return it to GameStop, saying your mom/girlfriend/brother bought it for the 360 instead of the PS3. Trust me, it'll work.

[quote name='KueMan10']Depends on the game, but they don't usually go that low. This is a good price. And with ECA you are looking at around $48. PLEASE do this for the PS3 version, Amazon![/QUOTE]
It's now $53.99 for PS3 as well.

I went ahead and e-mailed them. I pre-ordered with ECA discount so I should be getting it for new price - ECA discount. Anybody had that happen before? I could see them only crediting the new price, which wouldn't do any good. I'd be better off cancelling and re-ordering in that case.

hey does anyone know if there will be any compatibilty issues playing this with a GH:WT guitar? i really wanna play it w/o having to drop $ on a bundle. thanks in advance.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Its not auto for me. I have had to call and email in the past. I just wrote an email, so we shall see. I would have just re-ordered and cancelled but the release day delivery is now absent from the order page now.[/QUOTE]
I completely agree. I had to call this morning to get them to subtract the extra $3. I waited a full day and it was already moving to "shipping soon" so I called in order to catch it before it went out their door.
It's a big YMMV on whether Amazon's lowest preorder price is applied to your order.

BTW, thanks OP!

Amazon shipped my game this morning!
I may have missed out on release day deliver (thanks to the top secret Target ad that no one had an early copy of this past week), at least I will get it by Thursday.

I just emailed about the PS3 price drop as well, I've almost never had the pre-order price guarantee work correctly so I figured it's best to try to nip this one in the bud. I'm sure I'll get the whole "we no longer price match, but as a one time courtesy I'll fix it" crap they tend to give, despite it not even being the release date yet!

Thanks for the head's up.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Someone was selling new copies for 360 and Wii for $45 shipped on eBay, buy-it-now. Gone now, though.[/QUOTE]

I still see it for the 360, but he also selling Madden for the 360. It very odd since he just sold 50 copies of Madden, but has no feedback recently of selling new games.

So he suddenly came up with 50 copies of Madden and Beatles Rockband is a bit odd to me.

But shrug you should be covered by paypal if anything goes wrong.

Anyone else pay for release date shipping from Amazon and not have it shipped yet? The evening before release and it still says "Shipping Soon", and I still have the $56.99 price. So much for preordering with Amazon.

I ordered mine this morning from Amazon, it originally said estimated delivery as Sept 14. It shipped this afternoon. UPS tracking says it will be here tomorrow. Yay!

[quote name='masterh']Maybe I spoke too soon - just got a UPS shipping notification from Amazon. Unable to track it yet, but...[/QUOTE]

I haven't got a shipping email yet(but have on the 4 Beatles CDs I ordered, odd), but Batman:AA didn't ship out until EARLY morning (2 a.m. or so) of the release date. So, I'm not worried...yet.

I emailed Amazon upon seeing this thread in the morning. I received a reply this evening that I would be receiving a 3.00 credit in 2-3 days. Yay!

[quote name='resonantcowboy']I emailed Amazon upon seeing this thread in the morning. I received a reply this evening that I would be receiving a 3.00 credit in 2-3 days. Yay![/QUOTE]

I also emailed them earlier today. Still haven't heard back from them but this is great news. Three dollars is three dollars.

Just called them and got my $3 refund.

The nice lady tried to create a roadblock for me by saying that my item has already shipped before the price changed. I told her that the item shipped midday today and your website updated before then (late 7th, early 8th). I'm just doing a late phone call that's all. She didn't question my reply and said that this is a one-time price fix. :roll: Anyways, good customer service by Amazon and I'm glad I scored the game for $48.29 after ECA and price drop.

Wow wtf? I emailed them and they wouldn't change the price. Check this out.

The Beatles: Rock Band - Software Only
Comments:Hello,
I ordered this for $56.99 and now it is $53.99. I believe I am entitled to the lower price guarantee and be credited. Thank you
------
I'm sure it's disappointing to see the lower price on the "The Beatles: Rock Band - Software Only" you recently purchased. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped on September 8, was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.

stormrage360 - I'd email them again on that and mention that others who preordered got the price drop. Mention the preorder price guarantee. I got an email from them when I woke up this morning saying they'd give me the refund in a couple of business days.

I emailed them again since I didnt get the $3 last time. I pretty just said what I thought.
I then emailed them again right after. Said that otehrs are getting it, blah. I better get it or why the hell would I preorder a game that doesn't have the $10 bonus.

[quote name='bantheradio']I also emailed them earlier today. Still haven't heard back from them but this is great news. Three dollars is three dollars.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Same here havent heard anytjing back from them yet.

[quote name='stormrage360']Wow wtf? I emailed them and they wouldn't change the price. Check this out.

I ordered this for $56.99 and now it is $53.99. I believe I am entitled to the lower price guarantee and be credited. Thank you
------
I'm sure it's disappointing to see the lower price on the "The Beatles: Rock Band - Software Only" you recently purchased. Our prices regularly change, and the price you paid when your order shipped on September 8, was the lowest price we were able to offer at the time.[/QUOTE]

Mine got updated automatically with the preorder price guarantee... definately mail them back....

Dont tell them the price is now 53.99... tell them the price changed before release day (which it did)

[quote name='stormrage360']Wow wtf? I emailed them and they wouldn't change the price. Check this out.

I ordered this for $56.99 and now it is $53.99. I believe I am entitled to the lower price guarantee and be credited. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Try it with a please and without the attitude and you might get somewhere. I honestly think the amazon support is excellent and they are always very accomodating. Just the other day they offered me free return shipping since I accidentally ordered the wrong item. :bouncy:

[quote name='masterh']stormrage360 - I'd email them again on that and mention that others who preordered got the price drop. Mention the preorder price guarantee. I got an email from them when I woke up this morning saying they'd give me the refund in a couple of business days.[/QUOTE]

Good news! I emailed them again and told them how the price had changed again before the item is shipped. This morning I got an email saying I will be credited $3.00! Thanks CAG!

i also didn't get the pre-order price fix.

i emailed them yesterday and got a response that they refunded me $3.

and today i got an email stating i was refunded $3 for the pre-order price match.

i checked my order history, and it seems that i got 2 refunds, $3 for yesterday and $3 for today. weird

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i also didn't get the pre-order price fix.

i emailed them yesterday and got a response that they refunded me $3.

and today i got an email stating i was refunded $3 for the pre-order price match.

i checked my order history, and it seems that i got 2 refunds, $3 for yesterday and $3 for today. weird[/QUOTE]
Me too. Plus the ECA discount off the $56.XX price. $45 all told :)

bread's done
Back