The Beatles Rock Band Bundle (Xbox 360) 74.99 + Tax, Free Shipping!

NinjaGuerra

CAGiversary!
http://www.cowboom.com/store/productDetails.cfm?contentID=738022

The Beatles Rock Band Bundle (Xbox 360) 74.99 + Tax, Free Shipping!
Other console versions may be available also.

I have recently been searching for this online, and its IMO the best way to get a new drum kit in preparation for RB3.

I've heard of people finding these at K-Marts for around 60-80 dollars but there are none in my area.

This is the best I could find online, and i just ordered one =D

Hope this helps someone =D

Nevermind, found out. But can someone else find me the PS3 version. I keep searching and not even the $75 360 bundle is coming up. Just a $124 bundle. And an 87 dollar PS3 version.

Tip: check the Cowboom and Best Buy Outlet EBAY accounts, they've been putting up Beatles RB LE bundles a half dozen or dozen at a time every few weeks lately. I finally lucked out this week and managed to get one for about $55 shipped!

That is a good deal but I will pass for now. I want another guitar but don't need/want the drums and mic and already have the game. Great deal if you need it all.

It keeps changing for me. Clicked on it at 74.99 then it changed to 123 in the cart. Waited, reloaded the page. It was 123 on the page.

Then, I refreshed 20 minutes later and it was 74.99 again. In my cart it was 123. What gives.

EDIT: Just refreshed 30 more times, and bought it for 83.00 total.

Bizarre.

I've been waiting for this to hit $100 on Amazon, so this is a hell of a deal and I just took advantage of it.

Thanks, NinjaGuerra. :applause:\\:D/:whee:

[EDIT] I paid $75.99 for the 360 bundle (no tax cause I'm in DE.) And now the price is up to $77.99.

[EDIT2] Now it's back down to $74.99. I wonder who (or what algorithm) is making these tiny price changes so frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bit on this to upgrade my rb1 drums. $80 for good pair of drums + eventual cymbals looks to be about what I'd be expected to pay. And I get a mic stand, bass guitar (which I needed as a replacement for breaking equipment), and a copy of a game.

I expect this will be cheaper in the future, but I also expect it may be hard to obtain, since I feel there are many in our boat: A want to upgrade for RB3 on the cheap. At $80 enough won't bite, but if it were $20 bucks less I'd expect it to sell out pretty quick.

These essentially the same as the RB2 instruments I'm guessing? This is tempting as I could use a new guitar and drumset for RB3. I'm almost positive, but both instruments in this bundle are wireless aren't they?

mine says its scheduled for delivery today O_O

I'm in San Antonio, TX.

Don't know where they are located, but that is really fast delivery O_O
I ordered it on Tuesday lol

Well, I just ordered one. $84.72 after tax, not as good a deal as some of you got but I'm happy. Thanks OP!

I also just ordered a pro-cymbal kit from Newegg, since Amazon looks like they aren't shipping until the 31st. Beatle drums + Pro cymbal kit = RB3 drums. This is pretty neat considering the RB3 drums cost $130 and I just paid $124 to get a whole lot more than that! :D

Just ordered one for $75.25 after taxes and the coupon code notwen posted at the top of this page. Sweet!

Yeah, someone posted earlier that Best Buy Oulet eBay store has them for cheap and they are $70.76 w/ free shipping right now if you want to bid and wait.

I'm a little worried about buying from cowboom, they have a not so hot reseller rating and it seems like it'd be a hassle to return if they sold me a like new item as new.

[quote name='WasabiJoe']I'm a little worried about buying from cowboom, they have a not so hot reseller rating and it seems like it'd be a hassle to return if they sold me a like new item as new.[/QUOTE]

I used to work for them as a product tester. Cowboom is essentially part of DealTree just under a different site. Most of these sets are returns that were returned to Best Buy stores. We would get pallets of these rockbands to test and pretty much part out to make "good" sets. But we would pretty just hook up the instruments to see if all the buttons worked and then repackaged them up as "working" sets since we had a quota to hit every day and didn't really have time to properly test the sets to make sure they worked properly. Every now and then we would get brand new sets but that didn't happen too often. I however worked in the chino, california facility so the texas facility might get more new ones than we did im not sure but im just talking about experience. So just letting people know what they get might not be exactly wat they were expecting.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']I used to work for them as a product tester. Cowboom is essentially part of DealTree just under a different site. Most of these sets are returns that were returned to Best Buy stores. We would get pallets of these rockbands to test and pretty much part out to make "good" sets. But we would pretty just hook up the instruments to see if all the buttons worked and then repackaged them up as "working" sets since we had a quota to hit every day and didn't really have time to properly test the sets to make sure they worked properly. Every now and then we would get brand new sets but that didn't happen too often. I however worked in the chino, california facility so the texas facility might get more new ones than we did im not sure but im just talking about experience. So just letting people know what they get might not be exactly wat they were expecting.[/QUOTE]

Wow. WTF. Thanks for the insight. I assumed that being marked as "new" meant I'd actually get a new item and not a refurb. I definitely would not have bit had I known this.

[quote name='Phokis']Wow. WTF. Thanks for the insight. I assumed that being marked as "new" meant I'd actually get a new item and not a refurb. I definitely would not have bit had I known this.[/QUOTE]This might not be as bad as it sounds. Imagine that someone returned a bundle that had a bad guitar and someone else returned a bundle that had bad drums. I figure CowBoom just mixes and matches those components to make one fully-functional bundle. At least that's what I'll choose to believe while I wait for this to arrive. :pray:

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']I used to work for them as a product tester. Cowboom is essentially part of DealTree just under a different site. Most of these sets are returns that were returned to Best Buy stores. We would get pallets of these rockbands to test and pretty much part out to make "good" sets. But we would pretty just hook up the instruments to see if all the buttons worked and then repackaged them up as "working" sets since we had a quota to hit every day and didn't really have time to properly test the sets to make sure they worked properly. Every now and then we would get brand new sets but that didn't happen too often. I however worked in the chino, california facility so the texas facility might get more new ones than we did im not sure but im just talking about experience. So just letting people know what they get might not be exactly wat they were expecting.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty shady. So even though it says "new" on the site, its still more than likely a refurb?

@Achilles500:You should have started a thread about it.

---------

It's described as new, and this is cowboom's definition of new:

New Items This item may be factory sealed or in brand new condition without the factory seal. The product is in unused new condition and functioning perfectly. Any originally provided parts, manuals, accessories, warranty cards, or other items that were provided with the unit will be contained in the original packaging.

If it's really refurbished, it should be listed that way since they have a separate definition for that.

http://www.cowboom.com/ProductDefinition.cfm

sounds more like it's "open box" or refurbished and what not. I wouldn't have purchased from the posted link and am glad I waited it out. We have 1 bundle left @ work and i'm just eyeing it every day, waiting until we can drop the price to buy it. I ain't paying $119.99 for it..

if anyone finds a deal for this for the rockband 2 special edition please post about it. i've been trying to find a good deal for a while now and haven't hit one yet :(

Mine arrived yesterday and a corner of the box was slightly damaged, but everything inside the box was fine and appeared to be brand new.

The only real problem was that it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my wife, and I didn't realize they would just stick a UPS label on the box and not wrap it. So she got home from work before me and saw it sitting on the front porch. Now I have to come up with some other gift ideas.

This might be the one game I could get my gf to play... I burned out on the music games but I would like to get this.

[quote name='Curufinwe']I didn't realize they would just stick a UPS label on the box and not wrap it. [/QUOTE]Ack, I was hoping they wouldn't do this. Mine's supposed to arrive today and I don't think anyone's home. Should have just had it sent to my work address! Oh well, if they deliver after 5:30 (which happens a lot) I should be ok. :pray:

[quote name='BustaUppa']Ack, I was hoping they wouldn't do this. Mine's supposed to arrive today and I don't think anyone's home. Should have just had it sent to my work address! Oh well, if they deliver after 5:30 (which happens a lot) I should be ok. :pray:[/QUOTE]

The UPS guy dropped mine off just before 4pm yesterday, so it was sitting on my front porch for about 90 minutes. But I was glad they didn't require a signature because then I would have had to have taken a day off work, or drive to the UPS depot after work and it's 20 miles from my house.

[quote name='notwen']Arrived in perfect factory sealed condition.

pic here
[/QUOTE]

Same here. Other than the box being a little beat up it looks to be all brand new/unused equipment. The guitar is a nice step up from the RB1 Strat I've been using for a few years!

Got mine, everything seems to be in fine condition! Spent some time testing the instruments tonight and they checked out as flawless. Thanks again, OP! :D

Always wanted to get this game, and RB3 looks great (but expensive) so this is a good way to get the instruments. Only problem is that when I click on that link (and I know this is an old thread) I only find PS3 bundles and they're going for $88.99 not 75$ anymore.

Has anyone found a better deal for the 360?

bread's done
Back