The Beatles: Rock Band Special Edition bundle $139 at Walmart.com

Yeah it's the same at Amazon...not really a big deal, Target has them on clearance for either $125, or, if you're as lucky as I am, $62.48, which I found one for earlier this week.

According to Urban Dictionary
bunder: In the UK, this word takes the meaning of vomiting.
"I'm going to bunder on my birthday, whether my parents are there or not!" - Man in the gym yesterday.

ok....thanks for the post OP. The misspelling was too funny(at least to me).

I'm on the lookout for the Rock Band 2 pack that has the Beatles thrown in...

[quote name='Brother Daz']Bun´der
n.1.A boat or raft used in the East Indies in the landing of passengers and goods.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='padlok']According to Urban Dictionary
bunder: In the UK, this word takes the meaning of vomiting.
"I'm going to bunder on my birthday, whether my parents are there or not!" - Man in the gym yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I think I love you guys...

[quote name='lawdood']Yeah it's the same at Amazon...not really a big deal, Target has them on clearance for either $125, or, if you're as lucky as I am, $62.48, which I found one for earlier this week.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Walmart is price-matching Amazon, which has had this price for about 4 days now.

It's still a big deal because the Target prices are extremely tough to come by. They did an inventory search for me, and only found one PS3 LE still in stock out of two cities 90 miles apart. And it was only marked down to $175.

$139, free shipping and no tax from Amazon, is a sweet deal if you like the game and Hofner base.

[quote name='luxarific']Noob question: Can you use the instruments with any Rock Band game or are they limited to this one?[/QUOTE]

All of them. Guitar Hero games as well.

[quote name='Zippon']Yup, Walmart is price-matching Amazon, which has had this price for about 4 days now.

It's still a big deal because the Target prices are extremely tough to come by. They did an inventory search for me, and only found one PS3 LE still in stock out of two cities 90 miles apart. And it was only marked down to $175.

$139, free shipping and no tax from Amazon, is a sweet deal if you like the game and Hofner base.[/QUOTE]

Why is this exactly a deal? If the bundle would not be overpriced in the first place and sell as any other GH/RB bundles do ($160) would 12.5% discount 6 months after the release be considered a deal? No.
I predict before summer these would be all over the place on clearance shelves for well under $100.

[quote name='adamical']Did this just totally sell out on the Wii or something?[/QUOTE]

what you mean it doesn't make sense to pay more for a game than you payed for the actual console? pft

bread's done
Back