The beginning of the end OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WeaponX2099']hey GMOOJ, did ya go to the taste?[/quote]

Nope. I can't afford that kind of shit.

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT[/quote]

Hi Chika. Bemyfriendz?

Accept mah FR CK64.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm surprised the GGT tags haven't been sabotaged yet. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've already done it, they got deleted by a mod I guess

[quote name='tiredfornow']dallow ~ what are the venues/bars in Dallas? Maybe theres a good show or somethin' on Friday night I'd like to catch.[/quote]
www.guidelive.com

I don't really know of anything special going down music wise.

I just go crappy bars on Lower Greenville and places near downtown, nothing too exciting.

OH SHIT! I don't know how I forgot about this. I was sitting in my kitchen today eating lunch with my girlfriend when I notice my neighbor and his girlfriend swimming in our pool. It turns out this guy is a male model and his girlfriend is also in the same line of work. They aren't big stars, but I have seen both of them in all kinds of magazines. Anyways, I looked outside just in time to see the chick take off her bikini top momentarily to reposition it. Hot model-boobs right after I wake up ftw. No pics, so gtfo.

[quote name='tiredfornow']nice @ whoever put ''givin' tfn head'' in the tags. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It was probably some $$$ :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Eviltude']OH SHIT! I don't know how I forgot about this. I was sitting in my kitchen today eating lunch with my girlfriend when I notice my neighbor and his girlfriend swimming in our pool. It turns out this guy is a male model and his girlfriend is also in the same line of work. They aren't big stars, but I have seen both of them in all kinds of magazines. Anyways, I looked outside just in time to see the chick take off her bikini top momentarily to reposition it. Hot model-boobs right after I wake up ftw. No pics, so gtfo.[/QUOTE]

Did you give them permission to do this?

[quote name='Moxio']How the fuck am I supposed to eat anything when I'm still bleeding like crazy?[/QUOTE]

kotexmaxipad.jpg

Go to ur User CP, CeeKay.

We should start a ArtistsCAG group.

WX2099, Driving to Chicago is a bitch. I'd have to take the train and that's like 2 and a half hours.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I know! :D[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I can listen to this more than once, though, haha. It's definitely interesting in a good way, but it's just too much!

And thanks to the whores who friend-requested me.

I didn't figure it out 'til now. :oops:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Go to ur User CP, CeeKay.

We should start a ArtistsCAG group.

WX2099, Driving to Chicago is a bitch. I'd have to take the train and that's like 2 and a half hours.
[/quote]

Damn, it's only 1 hour ride from here. But I55 shouldn't be that bad, right?

[quote name='Moxio']Well shit I can't even play videojuegos because my head kinda hurts so I'm just watching mind numbing TV. :/[/quote]
Vicodin not working?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Somebody recap what happened in the last OTT. I'm confuzzed.[/quote]

I'm totally going to start an "As the OTT Turns" blog :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I don't know if I can listen to this more than once, though, haha. It's definitely interesting in a good way, but it's just too much![/QUOTE]I want to get you into noise, for some reason. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back