The Best Accompaniment to Scrambled Eggs?

[quote name='joe2187']
tapatio.jpg
[/quote]

Quoted For the Troof

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Why The fuck Is Porkroll Not On This List[/quote]

Only people in or on the outskirts of New Jersey eat pork roll.

I prefer my eggs fried or omelet, but how can you not pick bacon/sausage. Only other option would be hash browns which were left out... Ideal would be both.

Sausage. The best is George Jones regular flavor sausage, but even those Brown 'n Serve links work. An old standby is fried bologna. Bacon and even hot dogs will work. However, I'd never put ketchup on eggs or sausage. That's disgusting. Yes, I've tried it...by accident. I do put ketchup on hashbrowns and, occasionally, it'll make it's way to the eggs and sausage and it's gross.

Well, I do like cheese on my eggs, but usually, it's just straight up scrambled eggs with a side of corned beef hash.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Why The fuck Is Porkroll Not On This List[/QUOTE]

What is porkroll? Not that it matters, seeing as how I can't eat pork.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']toast, goddamnit, motherfuckin' why you gotta even do a thing?[/QUOTE]

this.

When you keep adding all kinds of stuff to your scrambled eggs, you might as well just go all the way and make an omlette.

Also, if your scrambled eggs need ketchup, you're probably making them wrong.

[quote name='emdub']
When you keep adding all kinds of stuff to your scrambled eggs, you might as well just go all the way and make an omlette.
[/quote]

Not this.

First of all, so what if you add a bunch of stuff to your scrambled eggs? What's the real difference if it's in omelette form or scrambled egg form? Omelettes are just a waste of time and energy. Oooh, it's in a folded over egg-thing, it must taste way better! No.

[quote name='emdub']
Also, if your scrambled eggs need ketchup, you're probably making them wrong.[/quote]

Secondably of all, just because you add ketchup doesn't mean you're "making your eggs" wrong, you egg-snob. If you add ketchup to french fries, does that mean you're making your french fries wrong? NO! The fries are good, the ketchup just takes it to another level by adding a different, complementary flavor.

Thirdably, everyone's tastes are different. So get over it!

(But adding hotsauce is just retarded.)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ham + American Cheese + Hot Sauce/Salsa wrapped with a Burrito tortilla :drool:[/quote]

Isn't that called the Mcskillet?

[quote name='NeoFrank1']
Thirdably, everyone's tastes are different. So get over it!

(But adding hotsauce is just retarded.)[/QUOTE]

Pfft. You're probably one of those people who like it when your syrup mixes with your eggs, too. Aren't you?

Also: eff hotsauce.

[quote name='emdub']Pfft. You're probably one of those people who like it when your syrup mixes with your eggs, too. Aren't you?

Also: eff hotsauce.[/quote]

And you're probably one of those fruitbats who can't stand mixing savory and sweet. Broaden your taste horizons, brotha!

bread's done
Back