The best iOS game you've never heard of

dmonk

CAGiversary!
Snuggle Truck. Ok, maybe some iPhone users have ,but I just picked up this game after they updated it and found out I am on a very small leaderboard =(

You basically save a bunch of animals from the wilderness into a safe zoo..by a truck. The truck has to drive over rough terrain and contain the animals. The production values are as high as anything in the top 10...and I still wonder why this game hasn't been widely recognized ,despite having mostly 5 star reviews.l

The update was they added user-generated levels. I tried to build levels and they were quite easy (reminds me of Little Big Planet) and I could directly play and then save the download from the other players. The only problem is the community needs to be bigger!!! That's why I'm asking more people to join :D

(I haven't yet figured out if iPhone and iPad users share the same content..I believe that may be so).

I bought it and played it a little and it is fun. I haven't dived into it too far yet, but yes, it's fun. I'm playing on the iPad.

bread's done
Back